Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel mid-pubescent loli braces

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Braces

You would have to be careful french-kissing her so you don't catch your tongue (or hers) on her braces, imagine how delicate and gentle you would need to be.

Emergency Rule 1 said:
The following two categories of child erotica are prohibited on the forum:
1) Drawings, cartoons, animations, paintings, sculptures (or photos thereof) depicting a child engaging in actual or simulated: • sexual intercourse (whether vaginal, oral, or anal); • bestiality; • sadomasochism; • masturbation; or • lascivious exhibition or contact involving any genitals, anus, pubic area, breasts, groin, inner thigh, or buttocks.

Hey mods just so you don't jump to any conclusions here, Steven and Luan are not depicted here as engaged in sexual intercourse, they could just be hugging, for all you know she is wearing a swimsuit off-camera.

You would have to be careful french-kissing her so you don't catch your tongue (or hers) on her braces, imagine how delicate and gentle you would need to be.
I don’t think it’s a big issue. The braces are on the teeth and don’t hurt that much anyway.

Braces are so fucking hot HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG. Pigtails too. (only on prime girl not ugly roastie foids)

Braces are so fucking hot HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG. Pigtails too. (only on prime girl not ugly roastie foids)
pigtails are too white for me to appreciate tbh

I thought the hair had to be braided to be called pigtails.
Those get called "twin braids" which is a more specific subtag of "twin tails" in any booru I've seen.

Maybe that's why slang like 'pigtails' isn't used to avoid confusion.

Even without braids, I didn't see that type of twin tail often back when I was still living at riceland.
Girls

not even once?

not even once?
Only cosplayers at anime conventions.

Ponytails and bob cuts were a lot more common IMO, but I lived in a northern city where the local women are generally considered to be less stylish.

Last edited:
with every post, i'm coming closer.

Only cosplayers at anime conventions.
I bet you and I don't get out much in society though so we don't encounter all the foids playing sports or at schools

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back