Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Microsoft SHUTS OFF Customers XBOXs to fight Climate Change

Console peasants

Fuck off with the (((sponsorship)))! :feelswhat:

common Xbox L

Gates has made his billions . Too late have a conscience

Interesting, doesn't really bother me much, I use PlayStation and PC, always have.

Interesting, doesn't really bother me much, I use PlayStation and PC, always have.
I also use PC and PlayStation, however it's still a big hit to the video-games industry. I could easily see Sony adopting this, just like they adopted Xbox's game pass (in the 360 era) and just called it PS Plus.

Last edited:
Great move, Xbox sucks. Spend your money on drugs folks

How is turning off a xbox fighting climate change? Jfl at console cucks

I also use PC and PlayStation, however it's still a big hit to the video-games industry. I could easily see Sony adopting this, just they adopted Xbox's game pass (in the 360 era) and just called it PS Plus.
Ah, good point

Ah, good point
The only "platform" I don't see getting hit by this is probably the PC, as PC gamers tend to be more tech-savvy than the general population and thus more likely to react strongly against it, or just "hack" their way out of such an update.

Bill Gates has little to do with Microsoft nowadays, but yeah it's a shitty move for them to remotely disable consoles that their customers paid for.

Bill Gates has little to do with Microsoft nowadays, but yeah it's a shitty move for them to remotely disable consoles that their customers paid for.
Technically he doesn't have anything to do with any Microsoft products (I think he also sold all his stocks in the company), but the current CEO isn't much better. It's just another Indian elite technocrat.

Could you use a different video/article than this boring POS Thequartering? I can't stand this faggot stretching out a 30 second story to 10 minutes for shekels, minutes of which are just another ad he does for a sponsor. :fuk:

Could you use a different video/article than this boring POS Thequartering? I can't stand this faggot stretching out a 30 second story to 10 minutes for shekels, minutes of which are just another ad he does for a sponsor. :fuk:
You can visit the article or the Twitter thread if you want a more direct perspective of it.

Shit is cold blooded. :feelsjuice:

based Microsoft. More companies need follow suit. They are literally saving their customers electric costs too

I hardly play Xbox anymore