Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Michigan school shooter being charged as an adult

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Last edited:
Another "Diminished Capacity" case handled improperly by the state.

I support only institutionalization of mass shooting suspects.

the zoomER get out of jail free card malfunctioned

Brutal baby face pill, nigga is 15 looking like he just turned 8. You know chad was bullying the shit outta of him

Can some americancel explain me this "charged as an adult" thing?
How can they charge a minor as an adult? Does not make sense to me. If you are a minor you are a minor.

Interesting, it almost seems like they're getting rid of minor [age-related] criminal protection laws altogether. Now you'll be charged as an adult for everything, interesting developments. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Brutal baby face pill, nigga is 15 looking like he just turned 8. You know chad was bullying the shit outta of him

A Jalen Slack-esque Tyrone, I assume:

Screenshot from 2021 12 01 17 25 20

Victim:

524322 346958268719465 1155004578 n

46777057 1978386372243305 1027069436596584448 n

Laughing with his fellow bullies:

Screenshot from 2021 12 01 17 25 43

So adulthood starts at 15 now? :panties:

How can they charge a minor as an adult? Does not make sense to me. If you are a minor you are a minor.
Yes, it looks recently given a number of cases that the law itself has become redundant where it is no longer viable protection or has any meaning anymore. In years past, somebody under the age of eighteen who committed an egregious crime would be institutionalized pending release rather than be thrown into prison for life, it seems we're moving towards a reality now where there is no institutionalization whatsoever where there is now only prison for life sentencing. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
He should’ve considered roping
it’s the state Michigan and he took out popular kids and he looks subhuman so he’s an adult now

He should’ve considered roping

it’s the state Michigan and he took out popular kids and he looks subhuman so he’s an adult now
I've noticed that if there is an influential family involved with large pockets who is a victim in criminal cases the sentencing tends to be more hardcore as that same influential family is able to pull strings with the prosecuting assigned state attorney. If you're a criminal and you, unfortunately, victimized a powerful wealthy family or persons, it's fucking over for you in this nation under many such cases. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
The juror really sympathies with the victims to uphold the like furthest extent of the law:feelsLSD:
There is the power of the jurors, but to be honest, most of the power resides in the hands of the judge and state prosecuting attorney, I would argue they have more power in court decisions. :feelsjuice:

There is the power of the jurors, but to be honest, most of the power resides in the hands of the judge and state prosecuting attorney, I would argue they have more power in court decisions. :feelsjuice:
Oh yeah if the judge and prosecutor screw this up they’ll receive a “performance review” by some “special people”:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:the jurors have no power in this one

Only if you're male and a criminal being sentenced it would seem. It would be interesting to contrast this crime with that of a fifteen-year-old female criminal perpetrator to see if they would be sentenced the same way for the same crime. I wonder..:feelshehe: [More than likely not.]

Must be White

Oh yeah if the judge and prosecutor screw this up they’ll receive a “performance review” by some “special people”:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:the jurors have no power in this one
In a rural small-town setting the county judge can be found playing golf with all the business people of the community every weekend, they all know each other's names already well in advance. Their children go to the same schools. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
If you fuck up rlly bad (and you’re white) and you seem unforgiving or conscious you did something bad they will charge you as an adult to make you serve extra jail time

Brutal Burgerland makelawsupasyougoalongmaxxing.

United States laws and court systems are pretty easy to understand once you understand that it mostly comprises the wealthy or powerful people at everybody else's expense, that it is a system in place purely to defend those with the most amounts of money. Once you understand all of that American law becomes so much easier in understanding. :feelsjuice:

Yes, it looks recently given a number of cases that the law itself has become redundant where it is no longer viable protection or has any meaning anymore. In years past, somebody under the age of eighteen who committed an egregious crime would be institutionalized pending release rather than be thrown into prison for life, it seems we're moving towards a reality now where there is no institutionalization whatsoever where there is now only prison for life sentencing. :feelsjuice:

If you fuck up rlly bad (and you’re white) and you seem unforgiving or conscious you did something bad they will charge you as an adult to make you serve extra jail time

Is there some lower bound or they can do it at any age?
Common law system does look weird to us europeancels :feelsmega:

he can be proud that he put some cunts to sleep.

How is possible for a 15 year old to get hold of a firearm. Whats wrong with the US
School shootings are just the product of a toxic anti-male society. They were very rare prior to the 1960s and women's sexual liberation, and mixed gender schools exacebate intramale sexual competion and aggressiveness. Ethan was probably just taking revenge on his bullies.

I fully support teenage boys openly carrying firearms. This would actually cut down on bullying, as people would think twice before bullying someone who carries a gun. It should be considered self-defense to shoot someone who assaults you at school.

Foids and normies would have much more to lose from getting shot or from shooting someone than an incel whose life is already shit. Foids would feel intimated by "creepy" incel teens openly carrying firarms, and this would make them less arrogant and abusive towards them.

its because they want to continue to bully this kid. They lost a white giga-stacy so now instead of treating him fairly, the book will be thrown at him.
He should have got more :feelsseriously:

Funny how Americans have the audacity to condemn other countries for brutalities or make dystopian movies and write dystopian books about authoritarian regimes while their only country is probably the worst machine-like brutal and inhuman country on Earth with no healthcare support, no education support, brutal and inhuman "justice" system, savage police force that can do whatever it wants, unimaginable income gap, etc. etc.

In years past, somebody under the age of eighteen who committed an egregious crime would be institutionalized pending release rather than be thrown into prison for life, it seems we're moving towards a reality now where there is no institutionalization whatsoever where there is now only prison for life sentencing. :feelsjuice:

At best psychiatric commitment gives the illusion of due process and justice/accountability, the spirit/intention of the constitution is being violated. Most apparent is the violation of a speedy jury trial, the right to confront accusers, equal protection under the law, and to be secure in person without probable cause, going even further it could be considered a form of slavery or cruel/unusual punishment.

Prisons can actually be more comfortable because prisoners have access to commissary, sometimes jobs or training, limited use of technology, more physical activity, more privacy, often more books, and often times less abuse of power by the staff (this one is variable, but surprisingly true most of the time).

In a lot of prisons, prisoners publicly masturbate to the female guards and regularly make sexual remarks to them without facing any consequences; such behavior would result in severe punishment in mental institutions where most of the staff is female. Some prison units allow for prisoners to roam and socialize throughout most of the day, while some closed psychiatric wards have padded cell rooms with solid doors that seal shut.

The chances of you experiencing painful and disabling effects from forced drugging or getting dragged across the floor and body slammed to a table and needles shoved in your butt cheeks one a regular basis are far less likely to occur in prison (but if it does happen, psychiatrists were involved regardless). I would easily choose prison over a visit of equal time at a locked psych ward.

Last edited:
Is there some lower bound or they can do it at any age?
the younger you are the less likely you are to be charged as an adult. There’s no legal minimum age but the lowest anyone’s gone was 12/13.

At best psychiatric commitment gives the illusion of due process and justice/accountability, the spirit/intention of the constitution is being violated. Most apparent is the violation of a speedy jury trial, the right to confront accusers, equal protection under the law, and to be secure in person without probable cause, going even further it could be considered a form of slavery or cruel/unusual punishment.

Prisons can actually be more comfortable because prisoners have access to commissary, sometimes jobs or training, limited use of technology, more physical activity, more privacy, often more books, and often times less abuse of power by the staff (this one is variable, but surprisingly true most of the time).

In a lot of prisons, prisoners publicly masturbate to the female guards and regularly make sexual remarks to them without facing any consequences; such behavior would result in severe punishment in mental institutions where most of the staff is female. Some prison units allow for prisoners to roam and socialize throughout most of the day, while some closed psychiatric wards have padded cell rooms with solid doors that seal shut.

The chances of you experiencing painful and disabling effects from forced drugging or getting dragged across the floor and body slammed to a table and needles shoved in your butt cheeks one a regular basis are far less likely to occur in prison (but if it does happen, psychiatrists were involved regardless). I would easily choose prison over a visit of equal time at a locked psych ward.
Interesting. I haven't seen you around for very long my dude, where have you been hiding? :feelsjuice:

Americans are weird

And yes they do regularly charge minors as adults

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back