Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Michael Scott should have roped

PERFECTWAVE

PERFECTWAVE

Mechanical Frenchcel
★★
He was the perfect non-NT 40yo virgin struggling to get foid, the ending which he end up with a loving foid is clearly due to the serie being mainstream, in reality he would have ended his suffering :feelskek:

Nah, he doesn't look that bad.

What however is unrealistic is Dwight ascending.

Nah, he doesn't look that bad.

What however is unrealistic is Dwight ascending.
Micheal is good looking but very very non-NT and short

Dwight is the opposite, not good looking but was low-inhib ,extremely manly and tall, foid can sense a true patriarch :feelsohh:

Even the chad Jimbo avoided direct confrontation with him

Last edited:
He was the perfect non-NT 40yo virgin struggling to get foid, the ending which he end up with a loving foid is clearly due to the serie being mainstream, in reality he would have ended his suffering :feelskek:
michael scott was good looking but non nt as fuck

Micheal is good looking but very very non-NT and short

Dwight is the opposite, not good looking but was low-inhib ,extremely manly and tall, foid can sense a true patriarch :feelsohh:

Even the chad Jimbo avoided direct confrontation with him
Dwight was dark triad as fuck, without any doubt.

He was also obsessed with weapons and said shit like "I love pain" etc... He was a Chad trapped in the body of a nerd while Jim was a weak beta trapped in the body of a Chad.

Still don't forget that looks only matters. Michael ascending with some average woman is realistic, since he is also kind of careermaxxed. And Dwights woman was also ugly as fuck, so I guess everything is realistic about the show.

He was also obsessed with weapons and said shit like "I love pain" etc... He was a Chad trapped in the body of a nerd while Jim was a weak beta trapped in the body of a Chad.

Still don't forget that looks only matters. Michael ascending with some average woman is realistic, since he is also kind of careermaxxed. And Dwights woman was also ugly as fuck, so I guess everything is realistic about the show.

Exactly :yes::yes::yes: Dwight obviously let Micheal win the battle at the dojo coz he want to careermaxx, in reality he would have killed him with his bare farmer hands :feelskek:

I fucking hate Pam with a passion. There are countless examples of her being an entitled, whiny, stupid cunt, but all her problems and desires are met because tallfag chad Jim solves them for her. I hate women.

I fucking hate Pam with a passion. There are countless examples of her being an entitled, whiny, stupid cunt, but all her problems and desires are met because tallfag chad Jim solves them for her. I hate women.
Jim was pathetic too. They are really suited for each other. They're the perfect example of how attractive people think. They're vain and weak.

I remember one specific episode where Jim humiliated Dwight and Dwight used the entire remaining day getting revenge and torturing Jim with snowballs until Jim lost his mind.

Jim was pathetic too. They are really suited for each other. They're the perfect example of how attractive people think. They're vain and weak.

I remember one specific episode where Jim humiliated Dwight and Dwight used the entire remaining day getting revenge and torturing Jim with snowballs until Jim lost his mind.
The ending gaved me nightmare no joke :feelskek:

You guys are mid understanding Jim.

He was actually Uber confident in his own domain.

But he hated clown world.

Angela put on the muh trad Christian wife mask while cheating on Andy and having premarital sex. It truly is realistic

That was a pretty good episode. And yeah, Jim is a total cuck. He just got lucky to be in a chad body.