Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Michael Jackson was right to use his white Chad friend's sperm to create "his kids" (eg. Paris Jackson)

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
I was born in the 80s so like many I grew up thinking Michael Jackson was super cool. Over the years I watched him destroy his face and career and I couldn't understand how he went so crazy or why he seemed to hate anything about his face that made him "black".

In retrospect, I now understand. He was raised in an abusive household to believe he was worthless no matter what anyone else said. He developed vitiligo starting on his arm which is why he started wearing the gloves in the "Bad" era (which to be honest, was a pretty good way of turning a physical disability into a "cool fashion"). As his vitiligo progressed, eventually he was more white than black, so covered up the remaining black spots with white makeup. His scalp got burned in an stage accident causing a patch of baldness. His repeated nose jobs got botched so the cartilage literally was rotting. Male pattern baldness started eroding his hairline. And as the years progressed, he developed lupus which caused joint pain all over and ended up with him hooked on pain killers until he overdosed and died.

I don't know if Michael Jackson was gay or a pedophile or what. I've always wondered. But one thing I've understood in retrospect is that he didn't have a great life after all. He struggled through every one of the above things in his life, not to mention being publicly branded a child rapist and extorted for money over it (whether or not he did it).

Is it then any wonder that when it came time for him to have children he didn't use his own sperm?

He claimed he didn't have the sperm count (which might have been true from the lupus). But either way, I think he was happier to use his Chad friends' sperm, knowing that his kids wouldn't get anything from him. Despite being considered hugely talented, in the context of the above, he saw himself as a complete and utter failure.

So instead he asked his tall robust white buddy Mark Lester for sperm:

408D773F00000578-0-image-a-39_1495224290064.jpg

He used Debbie Rowe as the incubator:
006E2C5D00000258-3673322-Rowe_was_married_to_the_King_of_Pop_from_1996_to_1999_They_are_p-m-3_1467629676923.jpg

From them, he created Paris Jackson, who is a world class beauty:

406428E300000578-0-image-a-80_1495227360380.jpg

What would have been the outcome if he had used his own sperm? Could he have made anything this amazing? Absolutely not. She would have at best been a mediocre mulatto.

Michael was absolutely right. He got the best of both worlds. He got to have a beautiful child he could raise and love, and be loved by, while knowing she was getting a top quality genome. She would never have to hate herself for her race the way Michael did. She wouldn't get his lupus.

I have been thinking about the idea of fatherhood for years because I have always wanted to have a child, but like Michael, I wouldn't want a child to suffer like I have. I used to think "How could he hate himself so much he couldn't even be the father to his own kids?" But now I get it - it was an act of mercy for his children. He was trying to give them a better life than his sperm could provide.

I realize that honestly if I had a top tier Chad brother or even best friend I really trusted and loved, I would do the same. Which would you rather? Watching a child suffer for always being the smallest or weakest and being the wrong race? Or watching a child succeed and be happy because people love him/her and everything is easy?

Michael was 100% fucking right. Unfortunately, the father he chose for his son Prince Jackson didn't work out so well:

Prince-Jackson.jpg

I guess it goes to show that even with cherrypicking sperm you can't win them all. The genetic lottery can give, and it can take away.

Hurts cause its true.

Ethnics like us should be castrated if not genocided

thats a fucking low tier normie

thats a fucking low tier normie

The truth is actually no one knows for sure who Paris's dad is. I think that Prince's dad is a slam dunk since they look identical. But it's not actually clear if Mark Lester is the dad of Paris. He's got a very blonde phenotype and so does Debbie Rowe. While Paris has an almost mediterranean look to her.

Apparently Michael asked all his favorite friends for sperm and then didn't tell anyone who he used. So it could be a complete unknown who was her dad. Either way, it's undeniable the guy picked right and she came out on top.

Humans should probably be bred the same way we breed dogs. Selectively. We could create some amazing people that way.

Genetic recombination my friend. You can get ugly from two attractives or attractive from two uglies. Of course you are more likely than not to get an attractive from two attractives but that is not always the case.

High IQ.

I would never adopt a kid.

But choosing a father and a mother to make something genetically superior than me feels promising.

Don't forget how the Jews stole all his money in the end.

his kids are grown now, they must realise too that mj isn't their father (of course they'll never say anything) its like a mutual lie the whole Jackson clan and fake kids are keeping up

Please elaborate.

Made me lol.

Words has it that they ended up seizing a lot of his assets, but they also profited immensely during his career at his expense.

Those people are just something else. They even do it on their own. Check what's happening with Stan Lee.

Last edited: