Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Michael Jackson is the most brutal example of the lookspill

manletcel1488

manletcel1488

Officer
★★★★
Nigger was literally the top .00001% of personality and talent but he still got framed as being a pedophile groomer just because of the way he looked, if he looked like a tyrone the media wouldn't have been able to attack him on those grounds and maybe he'd still be alive.
If there is no hope for somebody like that there is no hope for us.

A lot of people who try to ascend through surgery will end up looking more like him anyways.

Having sleep overs with kids is an indicator of being a pedo.

Paul walker was a pedo too

Paul walker was a pedo too
And yet I don't know who that is but everyone knows Michael Jackson and that he supposedly had a child rape dungeon where he molested over 6 million kids... it's completely because of how he looks that makes it such a big story to people.
A lot of people who are big media stars are pedophiles but it's only the ugly or weird looking ones that people ever talk about, regardless of if it's true or not, however in Michael Jackson's case I don't believe he was guilty.
I mean they are still making documentaries of this shit even though it's been 40 years since Michael Jackson was even relevant.

Last edited:
Nigger was literally the top .00001% of personality and talent but he still got framed as being a pedophile groomer just because of the way he looked, if he looked like a tyrone the media wouldn't have been able to attack him on those grounds and maybe he'd still be alive.
If there is no hope for somebody like that there is no hope for us.
Yep we are fucked. Black to white, likes kids and is still admired by millions. Ill just keep living my lonely life until I rotmaxx.