Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel MICHAEL IS BACK

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
:panties:
i'm quite happy for michael being back, i was going to put him on the drawing, but i was out of space.

:panties:
i'm quite happy for michael being back, i was going to put him on the drawing, but i was out of space.
glad to see you are gonna make a new one.

I'm glad to be back. Honestly, I was really surprised that I was accepted back in. Big thanks to the mods for allowing me to have a second chance.

I'm glad to be back. Honestly, I was really surprised that I was accepted back in. Big thanks to the mods for allowing me to have a second chance.
I’m happy you’re back

Im glad you are back bro

His ban appeal should be stickied as a "how to"

just becarefull post maxxing try to follow cuyen example

Agreed. Very well done.
I don't get how people just make shitty ban appeals denying what they did and demanding to be let in...
no idea, why the blow up their ban apeal by insulting the mods

Im going to prepare something for him.

It’s good that the dude is back.

DO IT NOW
Bro its not that easy, i need to find some music(actually ive found one), after that i need to think of effects and plugins:
But im going to deliver that in a week.