Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Michael Gerry - next ER?

adamason

adamason

"based low inhib god"
I read about this guy called Michael Gerry who livestreamed his entire life for a year 24/7.. I looked into it cause i thought it was a pretty cool idea, and saw he released a manifesto after he finished the year.

I skim read it but there's some really cool parts in it that I think incels can maybe relate to. I don't think he's an incel as he literally fucked this whore on his livestream, but thought I'd share it in case no one has seen it..

These are my highlights:

"I want to put my penis into a girl very badly. This is an experience and a desire that increases proportionally to the time I spend not doing that. Literal direct correlation. Even before I started fucking girls. Back when I was like 12 or whatever age I figured out how to masturbate, I have been desiring girls like FUCKING CRAZY."

"I don’t even want to fuck [**] anymore cause she’s gotten fucking fat. Every beautiful girl is getting ugly and I’m not going to be able to fuck any of them ever. I wouldn’t even fuck myself if I were someone else."

"And my sexual drive isn’t going anywhere. I guess this is where I like learn meditation or something in order to master my sexual urges. I don’t know. Is halting all masturbation next? No sex and no masturbation?"

“Hopefully I’ll at least be able to go to sleep a little bit earlier tonight. Instead of staying up and masturbating on camera for an audience of gay perverts. Gross.“

"I have internal issues that I will never treat nor medicate becuase I don’t trust A FUCKING GODDAMN RETARDED SHRINK with any of my fucking issues. I’m too goddamn smart for that. Why would I allow someone of lower intelligence than I try to HELP me with my fucking life"

What does everyone think? Based, or next ER?

Article about the livestream: https://www.insider.com/man-livestreamed-life-bathroom-for-a-year-straight-michael-gerry-2020-8
Full manifesto: https://michaelgerry.com/livestream-manifesto

Is it just me or is he kinda retarded?

he's gonna get locked up in a shrink go to therapy and pull an Etika probably

He’s just gonna keep being a coomer

brutally mogs me

He's good-looking.

Not an incel by any means so i cant relate.