Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion MGTOW who say “incels don’t know how good they have it...”

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
What do you think of this?

Some MGTOWs claim incels have it good, because women are so bad and ruin you, etc, and that being incels keeps you protected from women.

Many of these guys have been divorced raped and taken to the cleaners by their ex wives.

Makes me wonder. What do they mean by this? I think it’s still terrible to be incel because you never get even the honeymoon stage of relationships, you get nothing. But I can see how it would be extremely annoying to be divorce raped like many MGTOWs have been.

Thoughts?

What they don't realize is how awful it is to live in sexual ignorance. They are former sex-havers, so they forgot what it feels like to be sexually depraved.

It's nearly impossible to find motivation for anything when all you want to do is touch a woman and put your dick in her holes.

Thus incels can't enjoy not being financially ruined by women because it's hard for them to find a job or keeping it.

Life is tasteless as an incel.

Last edited:
MGTOW have it just a little bit better

Just like someone who has finished eating a meal complaining to a starving man that they didn't enjoy the food and that the starving guy is lucky for not eating in the first place

I don't MGTOW.

Just like someone who has finished eating a meal complaining to a starving man that they didn't enjoy the food and that the starving guy is lucky for not eating in the first place
Amazingly enough, this could be a correct analogy.

I think being an incel is better than a MTGOW cuck who's getting milked by the state for alimony. Only marginally better though. When a betabux boi gets divorced you're back to ground zero, sure you probably have some good memories of cooming in Stacey. But you would have been better career maxxing.
That idea of retiring and spending your last days together? Gone.
That idea of having to re-build relationships with some other wine aunt, but also having everyone around you know you got dumped.
And, we all know when a normalfag looks at a divorced man they think :soy:"He was the problem, not her".

Women are awful, send in the rope.

What do you think of this?

Some MGTOWs claim incels have it good, because women are so bad and ruin you, etc, and that being incels keeps you protected from women.

Many of these guys have been divorced raped and taken to the cleaners by their ex wives.

Makes me wonder. What do they mean by this? I think it’s still terrible to be incel because you never get even the honeymoon stage of relationships, you get nothing. But I can see how it would be extremely annoying to be divorce raped like many MGTOWs have been.

Thoughts?

I agree with them on this. Better incel than getting married to an ungrateful whore and being used for your money and resources. Wage slaving is bad enough but ill never wage slave for a disgusting old roastie.

I love food analogies tbh

Very shitty analogy. A lot of these Mgtows (if you care to notice) are ugly men just like incels. They never enjoyed their meal so to speak. Rather, they were too blue pilled to see how bad they had it. If you think getting married to a whore and getting used for your money is the same as getting satiated, then you deserve to get divorce raped.

I agree with them on this. Better incel than getting married to an ungrateful whore and being used for your money and resources. Wage slaving is bad enough but ill never wage slave for a disgusting old roastie.
Exactly, the only difference between a betabuxx normie and incel these days is that the incel pays prostitutes to have sex while the normie has to wageslave for the fake love of a glorified prostitute that is way more expensive, usually treats him like shit for not being GL, will probably try to cheat on him and if he divorces he gets financially destroyed.

MGTOW is sui fuel, you can't be an incel because you've had sex and also can't be bluepilled about women because you've got your money taken away from you by alimony

They don't realize the importance in general that looks have over life itself and success. Being incel is the equivalent of being a joke/invisible to society. Not only m' ladyh rejects you, but society as a whole shits on you and making relationships of any kind is pretty hard tbh. Hell, even being a cuck is impossible for truecels because we are at the bottom of the bottom of SMV. Even then better incel than cuck.

What they don't realize is how awful it is to live in sexual ignorance. They are former sex-havers, so they forgot what it feels like to be sexually depraved.
It's even worse than that. They can't comprehend what it's like to go through life without having ANY sexual or intimate experience.

Men of my age were having kids a few decades ago. And I still haven't even held a girl's hand. I've never even cuddled with a girl. Former sex havers have no idea what our existence is like.

hypocrisy. it's the same when normies with girflriends say that "bro having a girlfriend is soooo tiresome you should appreciate being alone!" if that's the case why don't you leave your girlfriend? mgtow people aren't being honest either I bet like almost all of them would marry another women if she was model tier in terms of looks.

Very shitty analogy. A lot of these Mgtows (if you care to notice) are ugly men just like incels. They never enjoyed their meal so to speak. Rather, they were too blue pilled to see how bad they had it. If you think getting married to a whore and getting used for your money is the same as getting satiated, then you deserve to get divorce raped.

MGTOWs are incels in denial

hypocrisy. it's the same when normies with girflriends say that "bro having a girlfriend is soooo tiresome you should appreciate being alone!" if that's the case why don't you leave your girlfriend? mgtow people aren't being honest either I bet like almost all of them would marry another women if she was model tier in terms of looks.

If a 4/10 girl gave your average MGTOW any attention he would fall in love and abandon the ideology immediately

Well being an incel sure sucks but being taken to the cleaners is even worse tbh. Also you'll pretty much be demoted from betabuxx to incel after it as well, since not enough buxx now.

I'd rather be Incel than divorce raped by some cunt tbh

Just don’t get married bro

Depends on what sort of mgtow, if it was a chad/normie who experienced teen love and had relationships b4, basically they had their fun already, go eat shit I say.

However if it was some guy who betabuxxed, no gf in his youth n got noticed by foids very late(late 20s onwards?) mainly bcos of his earning power or finance/status related utility, I'll take their word.

If a 4/10 girl gave your average MGTOW any attention he would fall in love and abandon the ideology immediately
mgtow mentioned some of them are 'one blowjob away from returning to the plantation' :feelskek:

Inceldom is more than just not having a foid. At least normie and chad MGTOWs can get foids if they want them. At least MGTOW normies and chads don't have subhuman faces they can never afford to surgically correct and are therefor better off dead. The worst part about being incel is being an incel, not the lack of sex or relationships. I would chop my cock off just to have a normal, non mutated looking face. Fuck those symfaces.

cancer patients dont know how good they have it

Only chads have it good nowadays

I don't disagree with this tbh. being incel is still better than being a cuck, and what is alimony but state enforced cuckoldry

Last edited:

It's nearly impossible to find motivation for anything when all you want to do is touch a woman and put your dick in her holes.

Thus incels can't enjoy not being financially ruined by women because it's hard for them to find a job or keeping it.

Life is tasteless as an incel.

Honestly as a grown man seeing what women have done to others my age when cheating/divorceraping them, I understand what MGTOWers mean. However as the flip side of that, which is having a romantic life and feeling love/sex, they can not comprehend what it is like to live an entire life without it. Which is another form of pain incels go through that they can not emulate or understand whatsoever. But we cant understand the pain a man being betrayed by his woman feels either.

But we cant understand the pain a man being betrayed by his woman feels either.
I can imagine. It must be absolutely horrible.

There are so many terrifying stories about men being destroyed after a divorce, I'm amazed so few of them go ER.