Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy MGTOW retired at 35 lives only on Soylent

MGTOW are the masters of cope.
There is much to learn from them tbh

This has to be a very high effort memepost, I refuse to believe that a MSTOWer actually lives solely off of soylent

Soon it will make him so weak that he will be unable to open anymore bottles. :feelsbadman:
3CA94B80 1510 4D87 B0A3 CFDB362E8C36

F45EB3A6 454F 4053 B779 7585EEAB3085

6B81F94A F88C 4C17 A88A 4FDB325549F2

That is pathetic as hell holy shit

what the fuck does this shit taste like anyway?

Looks like milk, which is honestly a kids drink anyway. If you drink milk you are a FAGGOT, yes that includes eating it with cereal.

This has to be a very high effort memepost, I refuse to believe that a MSTOWer actually lives solely off of soylent

Shit seriously has to be a detailed troll post, as soon as I read soylent 6 days a week I started grinning, the poster was likely laughing at how many posters didn't notice and went along with it.

"Sounds like you're bare-boning it. Nothing wrong with that. As long as YOU are happy with it that's all that matters." - JFL

what the fuck does this shit taste like anyway?

Looks like milk, which is honestly a kids drink anyway. If you drink milk you are a FAGGOT, yes that includes eating it with cereal.
i :heart: milk

Hold up, I want to know how to retire that early. :feelsahh:

Hold up, I want to know how to retire that early. :feelsahh:
So I've been seeing some of the posts from well-off MGTOWs who are retired and living large - and there's nothing wrong with that, by the way. There have been, however, some posts that make the argument that it isn't really a realistic scenario, and that it doesn't rate as a realistic option for most MGTOW. I believe that a comfortable early (semi) retirement is easily possible for most MGTOW, and I'll explain why.

First, a few items of note, because it will be asked/brought up if I don't mention them now:

• I live in a country with socialized health care. I cannot comment on how my way of life would work in USA as it relates to that, since I don't know if you have public insurance.
  • I do not work - however, the amount of money I live on would be easily achievable without undue amounts of work for any one, I am confident. You could work part time 20 hours a week in most countries and make more per month than I live on.
  • I have done a lot of travel in my life, and am content with limited travel opportunities at this stage in my life. If this is counter to your goals, then my way of living would not work for you, as travel is (usually) expensive.
"Okay minimalmgtow, then how do you live on so little?" you may ask. Well, here is how!

• Income: I sold my home for ~$350k USD. Once I decided that I did not want to marry, have children, etc. I realized that a large expensive home was pointless, so I sold it, quit my job, and put the money in tax free savings accounts. I have it set up with my bank that I get $1000 USD at the beginning of each month, and I pay my bills immediately and then have the rest to use over the month as needed.,
  • My rent is $200 USD per month. This is very low, even for where I live. I made an arrangement with the property owner wherein I clear snow/mow grass/clean the yard once or twice a week year-round. This results in maybe 1-2 hours of 'work' for me per week, but I find it enjoyable. It is $250 USD off of my rent cost to do this.
  • My monthly bills are very low, on purpose. $35 USD for Internet. $30 USD for 5gb pre-paid cellular data. $20 USD every 3 months for a VOIP number for calling and texting. $80 USD for public transit pass. I do not have a car, but I am part of a car-sharing co-op, so I can use one if needed. I bought a bicycle as well.
  • Groceries: Okay, here will be a part many will not like, but I do. I hate to cook. I don't much like the time/effort put into eating, so I basically have nothing but Soylent for 6 days a week. It is exceptionally inexpensive, and I get proper nutrition and save hassle and dishes. I occasionally eat out for social occasions with friends, but generally I only eat solid food on Sundays (family dinner, so it would be rude to avoid). THIS IS BY CHOICE - I UNDERSTAND MANY PEOPLE WOULD NOT ENJOY THIS. There are, however, many ways to eat healthily and frugally for those who would prefer to do that.
  • Entertainment: I have lots of free time. I go to parks, public events, swimming pools, I get exercise. I use the Public Library for books and audiobooks. I could also use it for movies and TV shows, but I have the internet, and I torrent films and TV shows like I have a patch over one eye and a peg leg. I also do many free or low-cost activities with friends - I play RPGs, and cards games, though I tend to avoid a few things (magic the gathering, while popular in my city, is too expensive long term for my tastes). Yes, being a bit of a nerd may help as a MGTOW, but is in no way required.
  • I do not drink alcohol or go to clubs. These things are very expensive, and many of my friends waste thousands of dollars a year on booze they will piss out and (often) failed attempts to get laid at clubs.
  • If I need something - computer parts, new ebook reader, new phone if I dropped and broke mine - I find used items online being sold locally, and I buy them that way. I can confirm their condition and that they work in person, and I save usually half the cost of the item new, plus taxes and other levies depending on the item. Sometimes I do have to wait until the next month to buy something I may want, but there is nothing wrong with slightly delayed gratification.
The trick to living well on a small amount of money is to find what you enjoy, and eliminate that which you don't need. You don't have to be a miser - I am not, I have a discretionary budget that I use to go out and do things with friends, or by myself, like paint ball, or (rarely) the cinema, or buy some thngs, but by and in large, I don't just acquire 'stuff'. And I find I live quite well, and I am very happy.

So I've been seeing some of the posts from well-off MGTOWs who are retired and living large - and there's nothing wrong with that, by the way. There have been, however, some posts that make the argument that it isn't really a realistic scenario, and that it doesn't rate as a realistic option for most MGTOW. I believe that a comfortable early (semi) retirement is easily possible for most MGTOW, and I'll explain why.

First, a few items of note, because it will be asked/brought up if I don't mention them now:

• I live in a country with socialized health care. I cannot comment on how my way of life would work in USA as it relates to that, since I don't know if you have public insurance.
  • I do not work - however, the amount of money I live on would be easily achievable without undue amounts of work for any one, I am confident. You could work part time 20 hours a week in most countries and make more per month than I live on.
  • I have done a lot of travel in my life, and am content with limited travel opportunities at this stage in my life. If this is counter to your goals, then my way of living would not work for you, as travel is (usually) expensive.
"Okay minimalmgtow, then how do you live on so little?" you may ask. Well, here is how!

• Income: I sold my home for ~$350k USD. Once I decided that I did not want to marry, have children, etc. I realized that a large expensive home was pointless, so I sold it, quit my job, and put the money in tax free savings accounts. I have it set up with my bank that I get $1000 USD at the beginning of each month, and I pay my bills immediately and then have the rest to use over the month as needed.,
  • My rent is $200 USD per month. This is very low, even for where I live. I made an arrangement with the property owner wherein I clear snow/mow grass/clean the yard once or twice a week year-round. This results in maybe 1-2 hours of 'work' for me per week, but I find it enjoyable. It is $250 USD off of my rent cost to do this.
  • My monthly bills are very low, on purpose. $35 USD for Internet. $30 USD for 5gb pre-paid cellular data. $20 USD every 3 months for a VOIP number for calling and texting. $80 USD for public transit pass. I do not have a car, but I am part of a car-sharing co-op, so I can use one if needed. I bought a bicycle as well.
  • Groceries: Okay, here will be a part many will not like, but I do. I hate to cook. I don't much like the time/effort put into eating, so I basically have nothing but Soylent for 6 days a week. It is exceptionally inexpensive, and I get proper nutrition and save hassle and dishes. I occasionally eat out for social occasions with friends, but generally I only eat solid food on Sundays (family dinner, so it would be rude to avoid). THIS IS BY CHOICE - I UNDERSTAND MANY PEOPLE WOULD NOT ENJOY THIS. There are, however, many ways to eat healthily and frugally for those who would prefer to do that.
  • Entertainment: I have lots of free time. I go to parks, public events, swimming pools, I get exercise. I use the Public Library for books and audiobooks. I could also use it for movies and TV shows, but I have the internet, and I torrent films and TV shows like I have a patch over one eye and a peg leg. I also do many free or low-cost activities with friends - I play RPGs, and cards games, though I tend to avoid a few things (magic the gathering, while popular in my city, is too expensive long term for my tastes). Yes, being a bit of a nerd may help as a MGTOW, but is in no way required.
  • I do not drink alcohol or go to clubs. These things are very expensive, and many of my friends waste thousands of dollars a year on booze they will piss out and (often) failed attempts to get laid at clubs.
  • If I need something - computer parts, new ebook reader, new phone if I dropped and broke mine - I find used items online being sold locally, and I buy them that way. I can confirm their condition and that they work in person, and I save usually half the cost of the item new, plus taxes and other levies depending on the item. Sometimes I do have to wait until the next month to buy something I may want, but there is nothing wrong with slightly delayed gratification.
The trick to living well on a small amount of money is to find what you enjoy, and eliminate that which you don't need. You don't have to be a miser - I am not, I have a discretionary budget that I use to go out and do things with friends, or by myself, like paint ball, or (rarely) the cinema, or buy some thngs, but by and in large, I don't just acquire 'stuff'. And I find I live quite well, and I am very happy.
Doesn't talk about him actually having an IRA account opened or anything, but that sounds like a good LDAR country. :feelshehe:

bla bla bla lemme explain to u my privileged chad life

Men Sent Their Own Way

You don't want to sustain yourself on heavily processed food like Soylent. You can add soy protein isolate to your diet if you think whey is animal abuse. But soy are probably the least nutritious beans. Black beans, kidney beans, peas, chickpeas and lentils are all better sources of both protein and vitamins. I love my chickpeas.

I personally mostly eat meat and raw cabbage. Delicious keto. Losing weight and gaining muscle.

He's definitely gonna grow some mantits

bump for cucked novembercels

Better have the rope ready if the day I ever end up like that comes.

MGTOW
men groping their own wieners

Men coping their own way.

is soylent that cheap? I thought it was like 2$ a bottle? I can get 12 eggs (yum egges :) for like 2 dollars.

A cucks gotta eat.

if you eat this, put me on your ignore list.

don't want you coming to my posts

How is that retirement hahahah he should grow up and get a job so he can eat.

The only retirement that count is in an island with a cocktail in your hand and a girl next to you.

Shit seriously has to be a detailed troll post, as soon as I read soylent 6 days a week I started grinning
still could be legit
I walked into a store today, saw a drink called vitasoy in the fridge and almost broke out laughing, that shit wasn't a troll

9zWyayU.png

Say what you like, outside of his ‘food’ choice this guy has it made.