Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mgtow only applies to rich/moneycels. Poorcels need not apply. Stop the cope

HurdyGurdyMan

HurdyGurdyMan

Groundhog Day for the incel
★★
Stop coping poorcel you have nothing to lose

I agree, my fellow greycel.
mgtow is for retards.
I used to consider myself a mgtow, but then I met kickspassion on youtube (he doesn't make videos anymore).
Then I realised I've been an incel my entire life.

mgtow is a massive cope in general. These men like to feel as if they have some say or some form of control in their interactions with women. They cope by saying they are voluntarily “going their own way” when in reality, women sent them on “their own way”.

mgtows think they have the control but no foid is crying for them because the chads are still there

"MGTOW is a coping movement. To go your own death way"

-Saint Hamudi

mgtow is a massive cope in general. These men like to feel as if they have some say or some form of control in their interactions with women. They cope by saying they are voluntarily “going their own way” when in reality, women sent them on “their own way”.

Question for the mgtow is cope crowd: is it possible for a straight male to exist without chasing after a relationship?

You can be both an incel and mgtow at the same time theoretically if so. It’s not as if you’re an incel so therefore you can’t opt out of the dating market you’re still in it, you just were selected for the incel role.

In my head mgtow bros say they are not even going to think about pursing a girl whereas I see people here every day talking about how they were rejected by some foid they saw at school lmao.

MGTOW=MSTOW=incel in denial