Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope MGTOW (MSTOW) to English Dictionary

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
MSTOW are essentially all gynocentric cucks who completely value their self-worth in relation to toilets (hence their name). While we also do that, we're not in denial of the fact that our bitterness towards toilets is because of them rejecting us, MSTOW cannot get over this fact and create a whole identity of cope.

[UWSL]go my own way – I never wanted neither want now to stop chasing women or society acceptance. I just cannot admit my own situation of being treated like shit by both women and society as they will both despise me more if I am honest so I will just strong man posture.[/UWSL]

Lets let society collapse, I care for myself now – I do not give a damn about myself or my wellbeing. I dream of being useful and appreciated by both women and society. I will just say that in hopes they will start treating me as a better slave if I pretend to stop providing.

Women hit the wall after 30 – I know perfectly well that 30 or 40 years old woman can get attractive man in her bed in 30 minutes from installing Tinder or even land a high status man if she pretends intimacy. I just desperately hope that after 30 women are more likely to select me than younger ones and finally validate me as human being. (Wallcoping, the wall only applies to Chad.)

I don’t need a woman, I am a mgtow monk – I need a woman more than anything in life. I will brag and strong man posture about being independent of female approval as I am perfectly aware women deselect men who show any weakness even if its obvious.

Sex is more readily available than ever (HUMAN special) – Sex is less available than ever for men and more than ever for women. I am perfectly aware of that as I am either sexless or work my ass off to get sex occasionally, maybe once per 200 nights out. But I will strong man posture that I get a lot of sex to market myself above other men (well doesn’t work cause most men do that now, but strong man posturing is the ultimate goal!)

Marriage is a shitty deal for men – Its even worse in than in the past. But real reason why I am not married yet is because no woman selected me as provider. If I get the opportunity – I will marry in a blink of an eye.

Feminism is a failed movement, feminists are ugly – There are so many hot feminists out there, I would marry one in a heartbeat. I know that feminists have absolute power in a society now, that is why I will attack other men instead as they are allowed to attack.

Source: