Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MGTOW may be cope, but they are right about some things.

BakaHapa

BakaHapa

Recruit
★★
MGTOW may be used to cope for some men, but they are right on the true nature of women. Women are all hypergamous whores who only want Chad and want to leech beta males for their money, only to divorce rape him later. 10/10 males get access to a warm hole whenever they want. Sub 8 males get roastie elderly leftovers who will suck their wallets dry, but not their cocks. As disgusting beasts as females are, I still want to drain my balls into their warm holes and be seen as sexually desired (too bad there is a 99.99% chance nowadays that they can pull the #MeToo crap on me, so there's a dilemma, but then again, I would never be able to get laid anyways no matter what I do), but MGTOW is right about the psychopathic tendencies of the human female. Men who fuck females and throw acid at them are doing justice.

They're so closed to being blackpilled that I don't waste my time hating them.They also seem to be pretty knowledgeable on the Women Question regarding equality, divorce, and privilege

MGTOW falls exactly in between Red Pill and Black Pill. They are closest to us.

I don't know. I think MGTOW are a bit butthurt over not getting any pussy themselves so they exagurate some things.

I have maintained that MGTOW somewhat overlaps with the Black Pill and can be useful for older incels. I don't like this bullshit 'rivalry' that some like to stoke up. There is no point coveting modern vapid cunts who would never look at you anyway. Accept it is over and enjoy your personal/financial freedom.

The ability to cope isn't a bad thing anyway. Being able to cope is better than destroying yourself. Destroying yourself sounds edgy or like an easy way out if you're 17, but the older you get, the more you realize how shit it is. You might say to yourself, "Ah, screw it, I'll just play vidya for ten years now and then I off myself", but once these ten years are over, you find that you still want to remain alive.

Also, I'm sure I'm not the only one here whose life would still be a catastrophe, even if I found a female. So, in a away, the idea that everything would suddenly be turned around and magically be healed, if only you would find a female, that a female is the only thing missing in your life, is a way of "coping" itself.