Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL mgtow is the most pathetic cope in existence

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
seriously its insane how quickly the mgtow movement went belly up and shit itself and its just full of old fat boomers now
do one youtube search and see all the incel looking guys with mgtow youtube channels and tiktokers

JFL mgtow is a pathetic cope and i know people irl who take pride in this mgotw nonesense

jfl look at this chad mgtow a man who really went his own way i bet he was a slayer chad
Mgtow power

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiqA76WyJ1Q
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Attachments

• mgtow power.PNG
    mgtow power.PNG
    215 KB · Views: 96
makes sense for boomers to be mgtow,
everyone else is coping

HA! TAKE THAT STACY. I'M GOING MY OWN WAY!

i burnt myself over a stove on purpose and now i have burn marks.

i wanted the pain from burning myself to override the pain from my ocd. It worked, so no regrets. Probably will do it again.
attentionwhoremaxxing on inceldom discussion thanks for that great insight

MGTOW was originally created for divorce-rayped boomers.
However, to be a male divorcee, one has to be a betabuxx first, less than chad(lite) second.

mgtow is the classic cope and not different than an usual incel cope the pathetic thing however is that they lowkey try to become chad

MGTOW was originally created for divorce-rayped boomers.
However, to be a male divorcee, one has to be a betabuxx first, less than chad(lite) second.

If you are handsome and stay away from women, it means that you are a fag.

[UWSL] If you are ugly and women stay away from you, it means that you are incel.[/UWSL]

But now the incels are coping with terms like "MGTOW" believing they can afford the disabled as ugly as a malignant tumor, when they would be discarded by them too. :feelshaha:

They should calm themselves MSTOW already. We incels are all MSTOWs.

I don't personally have anything against MGTOWs. Better to be MGTOW than betabuxx/simp.
Respect each other's copes brocels.

Most of them are MSTOW like us. Minority of minority are men afraid of being divorced raped again, majority never had a chance in the first place.

seriously its insane how quickly the mgtow movement went belly up and shit itself and its just full of old fat boomers now
do one youtube search and see all the incel looking guys with mgtow youtube channels and tiktokers

JFL mgtow is a pathetic cope and i know people irl who take pride in this mgotw nonesense

jfl look at this chad mgtow a man who really went his own way i bet he was a slayer chad View attachment 466822

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiqA76WyJ1Q
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The only way to not make it a cope is to go MGTOW in a non western country where women are kept in their place. and anyone can get a wife.