Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting MGTOW is so unbelievably gay

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I think everyone here understands the disdain for the way women are these days, but the whole MGTOW thing is a cringey cope. It has no practical benefit to society and serves no purpose. JFL if you are MGTOW, just give up already and either commit to celibacy or try to ascend.

Honestly these "MGTOW" are just Incels in denial. For men going their own way, they surely do obsess with femoids quite a lot from what I've seen from their sub.

i was coping with mgtow too before I finally swallowed the blackpill

Honestly these "MGTOW" are just Incels in denial. For men going their own way, they surely do obsess with femoids quite a lot from what I've seen from their sub.

I think most real "MGTOW" are vocels who don't interact with "MGTOW" content, in the essence that the idea is so simple that you could be carrying it out without acknowledging the ideology in any way.

D1532017 5273 43DD A697 6BCA4E63D3D0