Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious MGTOW Is our solution

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

Blackpilled With "Dio brando" lookmaxing
-
if you want the teenlove and do the betabuxx or ascend while knowing that no foid considers you because you are shit and that the nature of foid is a rotten and selfish nature, you sincerely deserve to die in your inceldom. You talk so badly and with disdain of foids (rightly and must die) then you want to be together. HYPOCRITES GO TO PROSTITUTE

MGTOW niggas are redpilled lite-cels

If you nut into a jb you win, no matter what happens afterwards

Whether she leaves you or you get 25 to life, after nutting into a jb youre done with life. 100% PROGRESS

No, I'm not a fan of this MGTOW copers. I want to find a GF and spend my life with her.

Daily reminder that MGTOW is a huge cope. Of course, we want women and we trash them at the same time because that's all left for us to do there, if was a law in our nature where you start being a positive person and respect every single human in your mind that makes you get women then that would be great but unfortunately we live in a different world.

On the one hand yes, my libido fell long after I took the dickpill and the blackpill, my desire for women dropped quite a lot and I rarely fap.

I would be willing to believe MGTOWs are really going their own way if they wouldn't make video after video after video about how much women suck and female nature this and female nature that. Undoubtedly MGTOW is the biggest coping for men EVER!

MGTOWs are failed tradcons, they should go fuck themself their own way, piss off to some third world shithole and marry some lazy woman to reproduce with them, since apparently that's their life goal.

Fuck tradcucks, fuck them, fuck their obsession with marriage, fuck their coping traditionalism scam.

MGTOWs are bashing incels, what a bunch of failed oldcel, they deserved to be divorce-raped, they deserved every single shit women forced them to eat.

Fuck those failed alt-retard tradcuck demented female validation addicts.

Stupid tradshits should dedicate themselves to the religion cope, they should stop demanding the return of the shithole patriarchal society, if they truly have no other goal in life other than reproduce, so they should definitively go fuck off their own way. There are third world shithole full of failed normies running the JBW, if MGTOW are so obsessed with female validation and marriage, then SEAmax, stop coping online.

>MGTOW

2f7

I was sent my own way, can't cope with mgtow.

Yes bro, we will show those women who's boss I am sure they will miss us right..... r-right?
Gkgk

I like browsing the MGTOW sub. Some of them do cool shit, they show what you can do with your life besides getting cucked.

To me cucks are the real copers. Most if not all men should be MGTOW in this climate.

MGTOW is nothing but a cope.

There is no solution

The thing is incels are already MSTOW, which is basically the same as MGTOW

To me cucks are the real copers. Most if not all men should be MGTOW in this climate.
This. MGTOW's make the mistake of saying their life is perfectly content without a woman. This is false, as their body will always produce the biological and emotional need for a woman. At the end of the day, both incels and MGTOW end up alone. However, it is a better life than being a cuck.