Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MGTOW is on its own plane of cope

not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
I've visited /r/mgtow a few times and it never takes long to find comically ridiculous posts and comments there. Many seem to believe that they're exceptionally enlightened, many that the affection of women doesn't matter to them and many that their status as single men is completely their choice. Many are also ridiculously beta when it comes to their places among other men, perhaps more than bluepilled men.

If they don't care, why have a community talking about how they don't care and they're so far ahead?

Perhaps. Some of them are black pilled though and offer valuable information, and are also potential allies

MGTOW is a massive cope, and FACEandLMS destroyed them in his recent video.

Some are copers but some are legit, like me. Once you're deep enough in the blackpill you can prioritize interests over whores.

I group these guys and redpillers together, a bunch of delusional copers face < all.

They should be called "Men forced to go their own way", I doubt many Chads are MGTOW.

ItheIthe said:
Some are copers but some are legit, like me. Once you're deep enough in the blackpill you can prioritize interests over whores.

If you had only the slightest of chances to get with a hot girl (maybe even 5/10), you would drop the whole MGTOW act and get desperate. Stop coping.

ilieknothing
They should be called "Men forced to go their own way", I doubt many Chads are MGTOW.

It's MTTOW, Men Sent Their Own Way.

CopingGymcel said:
If you had only the slightest of chances to get with a hot girl (maybe even 5/10), you would drop the whole MGTOW act and get desperate. Stop coping.

I do lol.

a good rule of thumb of MGTOW is 90% Copers and 10% actual lone-wolf type Chads that secretly laugh at most of the others

ItheIthe said:

I agree. There's always hookers anyway

I was part of the MGTOW cope once but then I realized that I was indeed alone because no one wanted me, not the other way around. If a qt pale and petite brunette girl confessed her love to me I'd pound that pussy into oblivion. Now I'm just blackpilled and while I wouldn't reject a qt girl that matches the above description and is a VIRGIN, I don't try and I don't delude myself into thinking this is a choice.

The two main MGTOW demographics are incels in-denial and men that came from failed relationships/marriages, a lot of them believe that they give up on women, but however most delude themselves thinking that they can pumped and dumped. The only ones that could do that are Chads and we've some pics of MGTOW guys, a lot of them aren't attractive as they think they are. Some of them were former normies that got lucked into being in two or three long term relationships (one of them potentially ending up to become a marriage), but as soon they've gotten old, they lose their looks and became less attractive. A lot of them believe in the notion, that they can date younger women, but this is far from the truth; most younger women; prefer young men like them. Nowadays, women prefer the more feminine/metrosexual Chads as well.