Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MGTOW is like Communism

• Thread starter BosnianCroatian7210
  • Start date
BosnianCroatian7210

BosnianCroatian7210

Banned
-
It is ineffective but its powerful. MGTOW is a failure like communism too. Look at how many channels have gone under. But hey if you use it correctly than its good.

It's the rational way if life, especially if you're an incel. IRL females are a pure liability.

MGTOW is like LARPing as an asexual. Everyone can see through the delusion they try to convince themselves of, except them.

Last edited:
It is ineffective but its powerful. MGTOW is a failure like communism too. Look at how many channels have gone under. But hey if you use it correctly than its good.
I believe that blackpill mgtow philosophy is the best to follow. With it, you can actually see through all the bullshit in life without deluding yourself with redpill-game stuff (which is meant for chads). It will also allow you to work towards goals and get somewhere in life. Your mission will be to get the most utility out of your life through copemaxxing which is not bad at all. It is what i am aiming for personally.

Alot of what you see in most blackpill or incel related forums is just people who have given up on life completely and are rotting away or fools that are still chasing supposed "unicorns".

Incels as a whole hate the bluepill but they are just 1 step away from becoming bluepilled themselves. Any female validation or sudden attention will give them onitis fever or make them dream about 'waifu' or some stupid shit.

For me, it was best to just keep things simple and accept that it is over. My purpose now is to just get as much happiness as i can from copemaxxing and then clock out of this existence.

I don't mind mgtow. It's all pure cope but I'd rather have a coping person who knows reality than an ignorant bluepiller.

MGTOW is the interwar period between PUA and the blackpill. It attracted older millennials and boomers who were cut off hard from the dating market once Tinder exploded.

Interestingly one of the most prominent MGTOW YouTuber, Sandman, has recently talked quite a bit about incels. He's basically sympathetic to us and even suggested that incels will take over the manosphere, succeding to MGTOW just as MGTOW has succeeded to MRA.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOrr_ElyDTo

MGTOW is like MGTOW

Men sent their own way are older guys that got divorce raped, their parental rights taken away or fucked over many times.

Incel is mstow step 0, didn't even get a kiss.

Agrees, another similarity : both of their leaders have crooked noses.

MGTOW is the interwar period between PUA and the blackpill. It attracted older millennials and boomers who were cut off hard from the dating market once Tinder exploded.
MGTOW came before tinder, and it was the problem of previous generations. This younger generation is the incel generation.

MGTOWs are right about foids not being worth it nowadays. The problem is, then what? Fucking dolls, LARPing as a happy asexual, hoping for some transhumanistic cope? Lame tbh.

mgtow is dumb, copes just don't work when its 11:00 pm and I get that lonely /cold feeling

MGTOW came before tinder, and it was the problem of previous generations. This younger generation is the incel generation.
I know that, it just exploded in the early mid 2010s because of SOCIETY putting its foot on the gas. The incel communities filter a lot of older people tbh, which is what keeps MGTOW around.

COPEtow is an irrelevant joke

MGTOWs are right about foids not being worth it nowadays. The problem is, then what? Fucking dolls, LARPing as a happy asexual, hoping for some transhumanistic cope? Lame tbh.
There is no real other way forward besides transhumanism. We can't keep trying to fight foids and their lizard minds. Its holding us as a species back at this point. The average IQ is dropping due to female mate selection. Feminism has been a disaster for humanity.

We and the MGTOWs should work together to create a male only society where copes like that could be developed free of feminist influence. That is the next logical step. Trying to change established political orders in the West is a lost cause without extreme violence which most of us aren't capable of doing on an intense enough scale. We should be organizing men and gathering capital to work a deal out with some other nation and just leave, don't even bother paying the tax man.

Last edited:
MGTOW is like LARPing as an asexual. Everyone can see through the delusion they try to convince themselves of, except them.

Just jerk off dude.