Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope MGTOW is GIGA COPE

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
That should be enough to get a decent thread going just postmaxx or argue or something lol

not gonna say anything cos bait and postmaxx tbh

If you have zero success with women it is. But I think there are probably plenty of chads that are MGTOW without even knowing the term, keeping foids at bay only using them to bust a nut. It's smart mindset if you engage with thots.

If you have zero success with women it is. But I think there are probably plenty of chads that are MGTOW without even knowing the term, keeping foids at bay only using them to bust a nut. It's smart mindset if you engage with thots.
Thats what my Chad little brother does lol

In your opinion, what is a cope exactly? I want to know a precise definition of a cope. The reason being that it seems that the definition of a cope has been extrapolated to unimaginable levels and everything is labeled a cope at this point.

In your opinion, what is a cope exactly? I want to know a precise definition of a cope. The reason being that it seems that the definition of a cope has been extrapolated to unimaginable levels and everything is labeled a cope at this point.
bait thread tbh

Is good cope, tfu on femoids

A cope is some believe that you use to feel better about your existence.
MGTOW is cope because you tell yourself "I don't date women because I don't want" when in reality you don't because none of them want you.

The biggest copes are they say you don't need sex, and they don't tell men to stop paying taxes. That's why I think they're just trying to contain non-chads to mgtow and keep them as tax paying slaves who don't complain about not getting sex. Blackpilled incels who want free stuff from the government and complain about sex inequality are their biggest enemy.

Mgtow = pay taxes and let chads fuck your looksmatches

I think MGTOW philosphy is actually legit. But the majority of them fail to see, or simply ignore the fact. That most of them are actually MSTOW instead of guys who actually choose to go their own way.

So sex is a cope, eating is a cope, shitting is even a cope with this definition.
How exactly is eating a cope?
btw "some believe" kinda of imply by context that said believe is actually not true, yet you still use to feel better.

How exactly is eating a cope?
btw "some believe" kinda of imply by context that said believe is actually not true, yet you still use to feel better.
To put it simple:
  • Not eat = pain.
  • Eat = cessation of pain and sensation of tranquility.
  • Therefore, food is eaten to indirectly feel better about existence.

To put it simple:
  • Not eat = pain.
  • Eat = cessation of pain and sensation of tranquility.
  • Therefore, food is eaten to indirectly feel better about existence.
I guess there are people who use eating as cope. Most do for survival.

A cope is some believe that you use to feel better about your existence.

I guess there are people who use eating as cope. Most do for survival.
Yes, some people use eating as cope in the sense that you are implying (i.e. gluttony, addiction to eat). However, eating for the sake of survival would also be defined as a cope if we adhere to your definition of cope. If a sentient being does not eat, it will feel pain. Therefore, eating is imperative for feeling better about one's existence.

Yes, some people use eating as cope in the sense that you are implying (i.e. gluttony, addiction to eat). However, eating for the sake of survival would also be defined as a cope if we adhere to your definition of cope. If a sentient being does not eat, it will feel pain. Therefore, eating is imperative for feeling better about one's existence.
You seem to miss what I said earlier about the believe being false.
If you eat for survival you do it because you know if you don't you die, and that's a fact.
If you eat for addiction you do eat because you think it's gonna easy the pain, when in reality it just makes it worse.
There's a big difference there, and the same happens with MGTOW.
Accepting the blackpill means accepting the fact that one was not born good enough.
Going MGTOW is ignoring that fact while telling yourself that you don't really need what you must desire, which in most cases is false.

That whole movement is filled with incels coping

MGTOW is is just "you don't need sex or love" rather than "you're not entitled to sex or love." I don't see how MGTOW values are any better than most normie values.

It's not cope if you're chad.

You seem to miss what I said earlier about the believe being false.
If you eat for survival you do it because you know if you don't you die, and that's a fact.
If you eat for addiction you do eat because you think it's gonna easy the pain, when in reality it just makes it worse.
There's a big difference there, and the same happens with MGTOW.
Accepting the blackpill means accepting the fact that one was not born good enough.
Going MGTOW is ignoring that fact while telling yourself that you don't really need what you must desire, which in most cases is false.
Who decides what the blackpill means? I am not trying to discredit you or being disrespectful, but I have encountered a plethora of definitions regarding the blackpill. There are certain users here, that I have deemed as the blackpill extremists, that promote a certain definition of the blackpill, and, now, you introduce this definition. Which one is the real definition? Is there one to begin with?

Theres no mgtow, only mstow

Who decides what the blackpill means? I am not trying to discredit you or being disrespectful, but I have encountered a plethora of definitions regarding the blackpill. There are certain users here, that I have deemed as the blackpill extremists, that promote a certain definition of the blackpill, and, now, you introduce this definition. Which one is the real definition? Is there one to begin with?
That's a good question, I guess is not really set in stone. I've seen people here say that the blackpill means that if you're sub8 it's over for you (although that might be a meme). For me, it's just the fact that your looks and other stuff out of your control can considerably hinder your life, and in particular, you sex life. I guess all definitions of it go around this concept, some more extreme than others. I would say to just believe what your eyes see. Me eyes see that I get no matches in Tinder, and that a huge part of it is the way I look. If your eyes see that only chads get gfs, then feel free to believe that.