Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mgtow is fucking stupid

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
tldr: mgtow is a bunch of men who cant handle the stress of being an average male in a relationship. 

fuck that.

lets say im like 25 and i work full time but i dont make enough to move out of my parents house. i have two options. live with my parents posting memes on reddit, orrrr option 2: live with my gf in a shitty apartment and have sex and cuddles and love everyday. oh no she cheated on you after 3 years together? oh no ;( get over it. you had 3 amazing years spent with somone else. imagine how shit your life would have been had you remained a mgtow. 

yeah clearly mgtow is the way to go.........

how can men delude themselves to actually conclude life is BETTER off single? traveling by yourself is depressing as fuck. doing anything by yourself is depressing. achieving goals, hitting setbacks, life is meant to be spent with someone else. yeah the criticisms that mgtow preach about women are true but holy shit the pros of a relationship outweigh the cons.(excluding divorce rape). just stop dating ditsy trashy women. cant attract anything better? maybe you come off as trashy too. clean up your image.

having a gf is all you need in this life. if i had a loving gf i would be at peak happiness. i will never go MGTOW

having a LOVING gf

Women are fucking dangerous these days, tho. I've heard from male teachers who do not speak with girls alone anymore, never behind closed doors, and sports teachers who would rather let female students fall down on the floor than accidentally touch her tits while holding her. 

Incels tend to ignore important shit like these and just say, "That wouldn't happen to Chad." (Which is increasingly untrue as Hollywood proves.) This is one of the reasons why MGTOW is more interesting for the 25+ crowd, who don't think in these caricature like black and white terms anymore: EITHER in a Disney relationship OR as a literal NEET living in some basement and waiting for your NEETbux to run out so you kill yourself. For the average man, NONE of these two options is that likely. So there comes a point where you might balance the pros and cons and come to a point where you deduce that staying away from women, most of whom are nasty, disgusting, dirty, feminist, fucking DANGEROUS, spoiled, etc. beats trying to get close to them.

weservenomsg said:
just stop dating ditsy trashy women.

there's not much of a choice anymore. Every woman is an undercover slut these days. Never trust a female

Red Shambhala said:
Women are fucking dangerous these days.  

So there comes a point where you might balance the pros and cons and come to a point where you deduce that staying away from women, most of whom are nasty, disgusting, dirty, feminist, fucking DANGEROUS, spoiled, etc. beats trying to get close to them.

This

Red Shambhala said:
Women are fucking dangerous these days, tho. I've heard from male teachers who do not speak with girls alone anymore, never behind closed doors, and sports teachers who would rather let female students fall down on the floor than accidentally touch her tits while holding her. 

Incels tend to ignore important shit like these and just say, "That wouldn't happen to Chad." (Which is increasingly untrue as Hollywood proves.) This is one of the reasons why MGTOW is more interesting for the 25+ crowd, who don't think in these caricature like black and white terms anymore: EITHER in a Disney relationship OR as a literal NEET living in some basement and waiting for your NEETbux to run out so you kill yourself. For the average man, NONE of these two options is that likely. So there comes a point where you might balance the pros and cons and come to a point where you deduce that staying away from women, most of whom are nasty, disgusting, dirty, feminist, fucking DANGEROUS, spoiled, etc. beats trying to get close to them.

One delta has been awarded in this thread.

MGTOW are just a bunch of copers. It's very comforting to believe that you VOLUNTARILY avoid women when in reality its' women who avoid you. These guys would forget about all the "A man goes his own way" crap if an attractive female wanted to be with them. It's cope and hyporcrisy at the same time.

Mgtow share the same ideology as incels but they can't accept the fact that blackpill exist.

What I don't get is that if they're too lazy to have a regular gf, why most of them prefer to get trannies who are even more high maintenance, shallow and unloving.