Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MGTOW is cringe because it implies that the man has a choice

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
"You can't fire me, because I quit!" is basically what MGTOW is. foids would reject you anyway it doesnt matter if you say youre going to stay away from women. youre still forever gonna think about foids and wish you had them with you

"You can't fire me, because I quit!" is basically what MGTOW is. foids would reject you anyway it doesnt matter if you say youre going to stay away from women. youre still forever gonna think about foids and wish you had them with you
Nigtow

Yeah I see what you mean. It's what the men are forced to do. If they realistically had the choice they probably wouldn't do it

Something tells me that Sandman and Turd Flinging Monkey aren’t chads.

“White chads dont go mgtow” hamudi ended whole movement in one sentence

kill all of tgem fucj these consoomer andreww tate fans kill all conservstives kill all bluepjllers just kill all NTs
very simple

men sent their own way

But incels here keep worshipping women and thinking they have a chance with them, so YES, MGTOW is a viable movement because those guys have truly gone their own way. They give zero shits about what women think of them and their movement and fight for men's rights.

But incels here keep worshipping women and thinking they have a chance with them, so YES, MGTOW is a viable movement because those guys have truly gone their own way. They give zero shits about what women think of them and their movement and fight for men's rights.
if they truly didnt care, they wouldnt be promoting their movement and it probably wouldnt even be an organized movement in the first place. there are countless amount of feminist holes that are abandoning men and you dont see a "WGTOW" movement do you? because these holes are privileged and dont give men a second thought

Yes normie men do have a choice

Most mgtows are just normies after the blue pill failed them. The red pill failed incels, so we all took the black pill.

If ur sub 5 mstow if ur normie mgtow

Let the trash takes itself out. But mirin the cope.

Balding cucks going their own way