Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MGTOW Cope

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
Im a bit confused about this like MGTOW cult. It attracts both Red and Blackpilled people but the core message is really just "inhuman".

Like WHERE are these people going? Well nowhere, in fact MGTOW copers are either Neets or Wageslaves with a 8-6 and no hobbies besides looksmaxxing and SM.

MGTOW also want to Geomaxx even tho 3th World countries are shit, climate change hits hard and the change to find a loving girl is not as big as you belive.

But the real cope of MGTOW is the REALIZATION that without friends and a family theres nothing to do.

I was watching a DBDR vid and people do things because of other people. Thats why Celebrity Hype is a thing but Inkies dont care or what about "going out" Well for who?

Am I going to Disneyland in my 20s on my own? No. I do it for my girl and kids. If theres no girl and kids, theres no reason for Disneyland to exist.

Do I go on vacation on my own? No. I can as well just watch a Vlog. I can’t make memories of a vacation I have no one with me.

MGTOW is basically just MBL Men becoming lonely.

MGTOW is just a cacophony of former betabuxxers and incels in denial.

the limp bizkit song is cool tho

I think that men going their own way is a good principle sometimes

like instead of waiting for women's sexual consent, men should be encouraged to take the initiative, do it their own way and rape. that is how america can be made great again, a true land of the free

MGTOW is cope because women don't give a shit about the men who go MGTOW. It's not changing anything.

If Chads swore off women, then women might give a fuck, but no Chads are going to swear off women. They will fuck the women regularly but avoid LTRs with them, which ends up fucking over incels, because those women become jaded, and any chance you have of ascending with be with those jaded women who don't care about you and will think back to their first Chad boyfriend.

MGTOW fundamentally is cope for so many men just because of how male brains are. Too many men are unmotivated and unhappy without a woman and it will stay in that proportion of men throughout the future. Men accept open relationships wherein Chads cum in their "girlfriend" just so a woman can be in his life.

Do I go on vacation on my own? No. I can as well just watch a Vlog. I can’t make memories of a vacation I have no one with me.
Brutal.

That was an example of a "family adventure trip" thats not possible without family idiot
'mgtow is bad bc they don't have an excuse to go to disneyland'

ok

or maybe they're just over 5 y/o

more like MGCOW!
Hair Wind GIF