Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MGTOW cope - "working out for myself"

U

uninstall

Banned
-
no faggots, you are not working out for yourself

you do it for other men and WOMEN

nobody workouts for himself ffs

if you were doing it for yourself, you wouldn't even look yourself in the mirror let alone shoot steroids down your ass

you want that body to collect likes from other people

WOULD YOU FUCKING DEADLIFT 1RM IF YOU WERE ALONE ON A DESERTED ISLAND?

Last edited:
Above average IQ post

I do it to satisfy my narcissism
d4e70fac2334e3c4174bf7877e54a166.gif

It is same like foids who dress provocatively and put makeup "for themselves"

I used to work out to get pussy, failed of course. But now I just enjoy gymcelling for myself. I have to say eating and exercising regularly have made my life much healthier and less depressing. Whenever I've gained more mass or benched more I'll have a sense of achievement even if nobody is there to celebrate with me.

That's like when foids say they wear makeup and dress like sluts for themselves. It's no wonder mgtow soy boys are low t.

Why are people so afraid of admitting they do things to attract the opposite sex, isn't that the point of existing.

I just do it for intimidation factor and to be in top physical condition to destroy my enemies

Why are people so afraid of admitting they do things to attract the opposite sex, isn't that the point of existing

Pride. Being in an incel/mgtow forum and hating the way women act while constantly working to make yourself more attractive to said women isn't a good look

Lol at MGTOW. I don't know the levels of cope but it is arguably the highest level

no faggots, you are not working out for yourself

you do it for other men and WOMEN

nobody workouts for himself ffs

if you were doing it for yourself, you wouldn't even look yourself in the mirror let alone shoot steroids down your ass

you want that body to collect likes from other people

Can't speak for them, but I can say back when I was gymcelling, I was mostly doing it because I admire how aesthetically pleasing a well built male physique can be, no homo

I started lifting to attract women and it didn't work. But I stuck with it (for 13 years and counting) because I like progressing at something.

I started lifting to attract women and it didn't work. But I stuck with it (for 13 years and counting) because I like progressing at something.
This I can sort of understand actually but I still think OP is 90% right.

It is same like foids who dress provocatively and put makeup "for themselves"
This. People get hyped in that "you must do everything for yourself, is all inside you brah" pseudo-spiritual mentality and tell those obvious lies.

HIGH IQ post,I quit the gym as soon as I left high school. Literally 0 point in weightlifting if it’s not for women. You want to be more healthy? Do cardio not lift metal.

I work out for my health. I almost died twice because I had gotten obese. Weight lifting has alleviate my back pain. I do check myself out. Why wouldn't I? I want to see my process and make sure I am not developing any cuts or sores.

I just do it for intimidation factor and to be in top physical condition to destroy my enemies
Mainly yes. As for OP's question about working out if stranded on an island, if I didn't have anything to do in the form of manual labor, I probably would. Not in the form of deadlifts, but it's good for dopamin release to work out

I work out for my health. I almost died twice because I had gotten obese. Weight lifting has alleviate my back pain. I do check myself out. Why wouldn't I? I want to see my process and make sure I am not developing any cuts or sores.

U were fat because u ate too much not because you didn't do pec flies

I do it to satisfy my narcissism
d4e70fac2334e3c4174bf7877e54a166.gif
@Zesto @Varys he's using ur waifu

It's alright because waifus are object oriented like in programming.

This means we each can have our own so there is nothing to be possessive about.

It would be like me arguing that you're using windows 7 just because I am.

This3

Mainly yes. As for OP's question about working out if stranded on an island, if I didn't have anything to do in the form of manual labor, I probably would. Not in the form of deadlifts, but it's good for dopamin release to work out

U would probably swim in a lake or hunt

U were fat because u ate too much not because you didn't do pec flies
I was fat because I got blackpilled, ate junk food and was very sedentary. Only leaving my room to work or buy food.
I blame myself for my weight and refuse to get like that. I enjoy being healthier and more energetic. I like working out and trying new exercises. I change my work out often except cycling.

Part of why I do it is for dopamine at the end

Yes this is true,
I wont stop working out though because right now its just a habit.
Sucks having an OK body with ogre face.

I mean, it's good to prevent shitty diseases, but eating healthy is probably more important for that.

true tbh. but if someone asks, especially a femoid, tell them you are doing it for yourself. you will look pathetically insecure and beta if you let others know you are doing it for women.

MFW I gymcel and can lift more than most people and I'm still small due to shit tiny frame genetics.

Chads get a muscular frame without even having to gymmax. If you're gymmaxxing it's already over.

MFW I gymcel and can lift more than most people and I'm still small due to shit tiny frame genetics.

Chads get a muscular frame without even having to gymmax. If you're gymmaxxing it's already over.
Just steroidmax bro

And then I lose all my hair, which is literally the only thing I have going for me face-wise
Literally only DHT and nandrolone derivative steroids cause hair loss only if you are pre determined genetically for hair loss. My father is 63 and still has a full head off here and ive used things like tren and masteron and not lost any here. Here loss is a common misconception with steroids

Literally only DHT and nandrolone derivative steroids cause hair loss only if you are pre determined genetically for hair loss. My father is 63 and still has a full head off here and ive used things like tren and masteron and not lost any here. Here loss is a common misconception with steroids

K fck it time to steroidmaxx, what would you recommend for a beginner

I want to be a strong motherfucker so I can dominate other men and feel confident around women taller than me. So I'm literally doing it for myself - for my own benefit. Read Psychological egoism.

K fck it time to steroidmaxx, what would you recommend for a beginner
300mg to 500mg of test prop a week with anadrol or EQ. Thats a good begginer stack. You could gain up to 20 to 40 pounds

Humans are extremely adept at rationalizing their behavior

Males have a backend of biological imperatives (i.e. to fuck women and maek them babies) that completely govern us, no matter how we post-fact try to reason ourselves out of it

High IQ

When I was a gymcel I particularly hated the ones who were obsessed with squats. Yeah, because foids really look at how muscular a guys legs are. Arms and shoulders are what they like, if the like any muscle at all. Which they generally don’t.

Being a heavily muscled gym rat screams insecurity to any non-dysfunctional foid.

This wasn't originally said by MGTOW, tho.

I do. But it lost its spark a long time ago.

I don't like the gym and the people that go there.

Hate their conversations.
Well, i started it to look good for women but now it's because i got some friends there and it became my main social place, and i like it, it takes my mind off from all the shit.

I miss @Zesto what happened to him?
He reqd ban because he went on "strike" then made an alt account. @Varys and got banned again because all he does is spam
Why would you miss him
Hes one of the only posters worse than me tbh

Exercise can be good for the dopamine boost. I always feel mentally better when I exercise by running and going on hikes. I don't do it a lot but every time I do it I wonder why I don't do it more. I used to gymcel when I was in high school but now I don't have the time for it and I'd rather play video games and post on here during my freetime.