Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MGTOW "collapse" of society is a joke. The west's future will just be like Japan.

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
That's us in 30 years. Women completely uninterested in sex with non-Chads, non-Chads spending their times indoors on computers, and a completely docile, tranquilised male population who doesn't even care for sex. They know it's off limits.

Brutal, but a big economic crisis is coming and I think it will not be like this.

They won't even cope with groping because of fear of heavy repercussions.

Yeah, I think those who believe in the collapse of society are just too optimistic. There's much worse things that can happen - nay, have happened for many, and will happen for many more. Welcome to a world where you have to work 10 hours (+commute) to barely afford rent and bills. Where you're too tired to do anything after work but rot and recharge your batteries for another day of work. Where inflation eats at your paycheck, the prices increase but your wages never do. We've been living in hell all along.

However, if more guys keep going redpilled and blackpilled the west will collapse. The bluepilledcels are the ones supporting everything from collapsing

Last edited:
However, if more guys keep going redpilled and blackpilled the west will collapse. The bluepilledcels are the ones supporting everything from collapsing
yes, but that is a varey small percentage

I don’t think America will become exactly like Japan. I think there will be more men will get angrier and there will be more male to female trannies.

I want war NOW. A long bloody fucked up war with genocide and suffering. My country had a war 30 years ago and we need a new one.
>n-no you don't, you don't know how bad war is
For normies aka beta soyboy feminist faggot cunt liberals war is terrible, but I have nothing to lose. I want chaos and war is perfect for that. War makes societies more conservative and females go back to where they belong, in the house.

Anything is better than being what I am now. I'm not a man. I'm in my parents' room playing video games like some child because soyciety is cucked. All the disgusting pathetic liberal numale soy cucks in my country need war to make them men again.
I'm tired of this cucked world.

That's us in 30 years. Women completely uninterested in sex with non-Chads, non-Chads spending their times indoors on computers, and a completely docile, tranquilised male population who doesn't even care for sex. They know it's off limits.

Yep, 15-20 years ago I was an oddity, having no girlfriend ever and being mainly a NEET.. you had to be in the bottom 2% or so in your highschool to not even ever get a girlfriend or any contact with females. Now I am like a lot of guys, maybe even a majority between 20-30.

When women get freedom the first thing they do is stop having sex with non-Chads. For women having sex with a non-Chad is disgusting. Its like us cleaning toilets in a very well used restroom.

People won't just accept being denied normal adult life indefinitely. Either they will go extinct or they will don the proverbial horned helmet/turban and start taking without asking.

I want war NOW. A long bloody fucked up war with genocide and suffering. My country had a war 30 years ago and we need a new one.
For normies aka beta soyboy feminist faggot cunt liberals war is terrible, but I have nothing to lose. I want chaos and war is perfect for that. War makes societies more conservative and females go back to where they belong, in the house.

Anything is better than being what I am now. I'm not a man. I'm in my parents' room playing video games like some child because soyciety is cucked. All the disgusting pathetic liberal numale soy cucks in my country need war to make them men again.

Good thing I'm a gorilla. I'm not fighting your shitty wars.

Demba

completely docile, tranquilised male population who doesn't even care for sex. They know it's off limits
I dream of a world like this, where men have realised and accepted the true nature of, and completely isolated themselves from the meme gender. No more bluepilled normies, simps and cucks to worship females, feed them with attention and pay for their whore lives. Imagine the chaos among them without men like these to validate their existence, would be hilarious to watch it unfold.

There will be no more war as we understand it, few bombs but mostly economic soft war like the Corona virus and cultural rot.

Women are completely uninterested in sex with non-Chads. The difference with Japan is men haven't checked out. Femerica/the west are full of pussy begging cucks and therefore women will accept beta bux once they accept Chad won't commit. Jap men have a bit more self respect.

Society will “collapse” in that it will completely change and be unrecognisable. But precisely what will happen is anyone’s guess. The white west has a history of being anything but docile (for better or worse), I suspect there will be a lot of blood spilt.

Brutal, but a big economic crisis is coming and I think it will not be like this.

Shits gonna get real bad real soon.
Society will “collapse” in that it will completely change and be unrecognisable. But precisely what will happen is anyone’s guess. The white west has a history of being anything but docile (for better or worse), I suspect there will be a lot of blood spilt.

I'm going with this. When you've had nothing to live for you'll have nothing to lose. Everything is fair game.

You still have to fight gorilla wars though, daily, to keep your harem of sheboons and your followers or something like that.

Idk what a sheboon is. I'm guessing it's another racist human term.

I wish you guys would keep us out of your retarded name calling.

Anyway anyway, back to the original point. I dont have to fight shit. I own my forest territory, so nice try.

20200304 091821

You're perceptive for a greycel.
That's the end goal of our elites: having docile slaves and progressively replacing them with automated labor while selling the multimedia version of opiates through Chads and Stacies

I think video games/simulations will just become so advanced that we won’t be able to tell if we are in a simulation or real life. We will all escape and live the exact lives we want to

It will happen, but because of multi-culturalism we are already seeing similar effects that we saw in Weimar Germany.

I don't like wars not for the fact that they are brutal and soy excuses like that, but for the fact that it's a big, I mean, HUUUGE act of cowardry by the governments.
They take advantage of the cuck soldiers retarded patriotism and make them fight the battle that they should have resolved on their own without excuses other than muuuh serve the country and pRoTeCt wAhMeN :soy: :feels:
Fuck that, I'll never fight nor die for such narcissistic cowards

I am already living that life.

It is very depressing to talk about economic collapse and Zombie Apocalypse, because here in Texas, only d very rich and elites are somewhat prepared for such a scenario.
They already have gated communities with tower guards like a prison fortress with nice big bulletproof houses,
and inside they have their underground units too with built in clinic, gym, swimming pool,9 holes putt putt golf, each have its own 1 or 2 years of freeze dried food.
I don't know how much the houses cost, but the underground units go for at least 2 or 3 million each, hurry up and reserve one of your
slice of Apocalypse Heaven.

I don’t think America will become exactly like Japan. I think there will be more men will get angrier and there will be more male to female trannies.
America =/= ENTIRE WEST, you goddamn yankee ignorant. God, I hate usgay so much. I'd say nuke it, I mean, all this bad shit comes from that place either way.

It's their cope

America =/= ENTIRE WEST, you goddamn yankee ignorant. God, I hate usgay so much. I'd say nuke it, I mean, all this bad shit comes from that place either way.
Well that's what people usually mean when they mention the west. And I don't know how europe is enough to make an accurate guess.

Giga cope, that’s us next year

There will be no more war as we understand it, few bombs but mostly economic soft war like the Corona virus and cultural rot.
Yup, trannies will boom, prostitution will become legal, well all be over worked, and sick. The depopulation plan has began with Corona. It acts like HIV so once you have it you will always have it, so most will become infected and die off eventually, all the while the drug over Lord's make mad bank on the sickness they created.

This is what roasties think of MGTOW. OP is right, our future is more akin to Japan.

There is no Mgtow. There is only inceldom because we are genetically programmed to crave for women and we unfortunately can’t switch that off.

MGTOW is just cope.

Can someone link me a thread where someone gives a comprehensive explanation of what’s happening in Japan? I always hear it referenced but I actually have no idea what the situation there actually is like, or why it is so often given as an example.

Look at the bright side,Japan is at the absolute vanguard in coping mechanisms,the more intelligent and tech savvy otakus are virgins the better,so they can work on VR waifus with mind-blowing AI.

Or we have another world war

Civilization is built on redundancy. %50 of men could just vanish tomorrow and nobody would bat an eye.
Even with %80 percent, inflation might rise, but not much would change.

Yup, trannies will boom, prostitution will become legal, well all be over worked, and sick. The depopulation plan has began with Corona. It acts like HIV so once you have it you will always have it, so most will become infected and die off eventually, all the while the drug over Lord's make mad bank on the sickness they created.
Maybe they'll be called the Corona cartels.

japan is ahead of the times, they've accepted their shit lives and have good copes to make up for it

Yep, 15-20 years ago I was an oddity, having no girlfriend ever and being mainly a NEET.. you had to be in the bottom 2% or so in your highschool to not even ever get a girlfriend or any contact with females. Now I am like a lot of guys, maybe even a majority between 20-30.

When women get freedom the first thing they do is stop having sex with non-Chads. For women having sex with a non-Chad is disgusting. Its like us cleaning toilets in a very well used restroom.
Huh.so incels are really rare 20yrs ago??
20 years ago the culture isnt too sexually restrictive on woman, they can hold jobs too then, only difference now is social media and dating apps i guess

also a big bunch of therapists, psychologists and thinkers, who help the incredibly shitty women and governments save face by telling the men to "stop hitting themselves"

it's all your fault brah, just stop hitting yourself, women and government are wonderful, we live in the best time to be alive of all human history, you just need to stop hitting yourself and enjoy it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back