Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting MGTOW are a bunch of fucking losers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33735
  • Start date
Deleted member 33735

Deleted member 33735

Self-banned
-
It is what it is... These guys live with coping saying that its a way THEY choose and made them better as a man. But still, you see them all days ranting about women and how they are so dangereous, ect... we know these guys, i say, 80% of them, are just SENT their own way, not the other way around, they are like us, just Incels, but calling themselves "MGTOWs".

Its so funny when i see on internet a guy saying "I am a MGTOW and i do shit and this and that", like if a stupid label makes you special or some shit. Truly a way to cope i guess...

However, some of their "teachings" (sounds stupid) are very valid and true, but calling yourself a MGTOW just seems dumb for me, idk man.

mgtow is retarded but ig its better than the cucks who pay for OF and preach about feminism
Very true, you got a good point there.

Getting labelled an actual MGTOW would probably get them targeted, just like actually calling yourself an incel.

mgtow is retarded but ig its better than the cucks who pay for OF and preach about feminism
True. Better to just let them cope

as someone said here the other time

mgtow is the equivalent of feminism but in men.