Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting MFW when I see "JBW"

So 65-70% of the population are incels? Why exactly don't the statistics bear that out?

Sub6 is generally where you cannot be incel not that everyone below that is an incel.
I thought sub6 doesn't include 6/10, that's why it's SUB 6. So about half the male population is incel.

You think an ugly white guy can go to South Korea the land of extreme lookism and plastic surgery and get laid? Lol.
You realize they get plastic surgery to look less Asian, right? Double eyelid surgery gives them less asian eyes. Asians also typically have a moon face, which they also get surgery to remove.

I know people who went to SK and wondered when exactly this "JBW" law is supposed to kick in
I'm gonna ignore this because it means nothing in the face of stats and research. I could just as easily tell you my story about how my mom told my female cousin to marry a white man because she wants a cute grand nephew/niece.

Yes, paler skin is an Asian beauty standard and much of the native populace is lightening their skin and using makeup.

If anything you think it would be harder for white guys there because the beauty standard is so feminine with guys literally shaving off their jaw there.
Race is not just skin. It's also phenotype. Overall, white men have a less neotenous phenotype, and it's commonly accepted that testosteronic features induce attraction in women. Even the Korean beauty standard requires masculinity. Look at these Kpop stars, they might look more feminine than male celebrities in the west but they still have masculine features like clearly defined jaw and brow ridge.

It's funny people that say "JBW" trying to blackpill gatekeep when it is a denial that women even have high standards. All you have to do is be white which isn't rare in any developed country
Not what it means. JBW entails going to a foreign country, mogging all the locals with white pheno + light skin. It also helps that ethnic countries tend to be shorter on average. Being a tourist from a white country means that people will be interested in you, will treat you better, will want to make a good impression. I'm not denying that women have high standard. But women wanting a white man in a majority ethnic country is already a high standard.

where inceldom actually exists as a phenomenon

There is plenty of inceldom in third world countries as they start to westernize, globalize, women begin to gain their own purchasing power, gain internet access, consume foreign media, and start craving white men. Not to mention the gender imbalance in countries like China and India, where millions of men are made incels just because there are not enough women in their countries, to say nothing about their standards.

JBW is real. That does not mean I am trying to invalidate the experiences of white incels. It just makes you wonder why a self proclaimed "incel" does not even want to try their luck in in a foreign country for the opportunity to fuck women for free, no strings attached.

I thought sub6 doesn't include 6/10, that's why it's SUB 6. So about half the male population is incel
6/10 and up males are like 35% of the population maybe 40%.

You realize they get plastic surgery to look less Asian, right? Double eyelid surgery gives them less asian eyes. Asians also typically have a moon face, which they also get surgery to remove.
Yes, but a small medial canthus is generally a positive trait. They are making their eyes vertically larger (and thus more feminine/bug eyed).

Same with jaw shave. Makes jaw area more narrow and lowers the FwHR making it more feminine.

Race is not just skin. It's also phenotype. Overall, white men have a less neotenous phenotype,
I mean they are literally wearing makeup my dude.

If it was making them look more masculine you would think such transformations would work on less neotenous races.

Look at these Kpop stars, they might look more feminine than male celebrities in the west but they still have masculine features like clearly defined jaw and brow ridge.
Guy in the right doesn't have a well-defined brow ridge and I think it hurts the guy on the bottom tbh. I don't think he's anything close to the ideal. He would be better if he was less masc looking.

Here's the thing as someone who has a recessed jaw. I've come to realize that many people -- men and women -- at low BF% have a jawline like that.

At least in my neighnorhood the average white guy has a jawline like that. No idea if it's the same for Asians, but every time I've seen a guy with low BF he has a decent enough jawline. Although Asians would be the race to have it I don't think a recessed jaw is a part of any race's makeup.

I haven't noticed that many differences between races in that regard. I think a recessed jaw is much more of a subhuman trait. I've seen ethnics jawlinemog whites actually due to weight differences.

If you notice their jaw areas are still narrow.

Ei2zdrqtwwf11

Not what it means. JBW entails going to a foreign country, mogging all the locals with white pheno + light skin. It also helps that ethnic countries tend to be shorter on average. Being a tourist from a white country means that people will be interested in you, will treat you better, will want to make a good impression. I'm not denying that women have high standard. But women wanting a white man in a majority ethnic country is already a high standard.
What that version means is "just have money" and white skin is associated with money.

Otherwise you could find a foreign exchange student or an immigrant if the problem was socialization. Or you could go to Japan or a more developed Asian country.

I guarantee most of the people that have money on here will do very fine in a third-world country over time.

Even if they don't get the immediate white tourist reaction and people rushing to exploit them. This is a common reaction among everything. Indeed my family has been scammed many times traveling.

Why do people think it's different for prostitution?

We can clearly see it's not about "mogging" because most SEA stories and cherrypicked content is from ugly, fat, and balding white boomers. Everyone with a brain understands what's going on when a guy like that is walking with a hot teen. Those are most of the guys who go to SEA to have sex.
If you're mogging people over there to such a degree you probably didn't need to move for sex in the first place truthfully.

There is plenty of inceldom in third world countries
Do to skewed gender ratios i.e. India and China yes, but they played a role in that.

As is mentioned on this forum a lot inceldom is primarily caused feminism + technology (dating apps).

JBW is real. That does not mean I am trying to invalidate the experiences of white incels. It just makes you wonder why a self proclaimed "incel" does not even want to try their luck in in a foreign country for the opportunity to fuck women for free, no strings attached.
I used Tinder in SEA. I'm a 3-4/10 white guy. Maybe even higher in the frauded photos.

And I got nothing in Thailand and Vietnam. I know the same of several other white guys who are the same.

The thing that is true about JBW is that *some* white truecels and other white guys are seen as more attractive there. If I showed you my face you wouldn't expect St. BlackOps2Cel to outperform me heavily but he did.

I don't think this is even a "JBW" thing either. People with different phenotypes will be seen as more or less attractive in certain places.

So what's your advice to me to move there and try PUA? Lol.

I'm gonna ignore this because it means nothing in the face of stats and research. I could just as easily tell you my story about how my mom told my female cousin to marry a white man because she wants a cute grand nephew/niece.
Ok, what evidence is there that white guys have it good in Japan/SK/etc? Places like Japan in East Asia are racist as fuck and i unironically think many have better chances at home there.

Last edited:
6/10 and up males are like 35% of the population.
Being 5.6 is basically 6/10

Maybe I should rename it to "if you're below average it's over"

Yes, but a medial canthus is generally a positive traits. They are making their eyes vertically larger (and thus more feminine).

Same with jaw shave. Makes jaw area more narrow and lowers the FwHR making it more feminine.
Still does make them look less asian and more like white prettyboys. We should start acknowledging that prettyboymaxxing may be legit with certain kinds of women. In fact, if this is true, then JBW is actually stronger since a large part of being a prettyboy is light skin and non-mongoloid features.

I mean they are literally wearing makeup my dude.

If it was making them look more masculine you would think such transformations would work on less neotenous races.
No makeup for your bones. Even in the picture you showed a guy with decent bones. The bone structure itself is quite masculine, at least everything is defined. That guy would not look half as good if he was asymmetrical or recessed jaw. In fact his eyes are more western as well, not slitty Asian eyes but somewhat round eyes.

Guy in the right doesn't have a well-defined brow ridge and I think it hurts the guy on the bottom. I don't think he's anything close to the ideal.

Here's the thing as someone who has a recessed jaw. I've come to realize that many people -- men and women -- at low BF% have a jawline like that.

At least in my neighnorhood the average white guy has a jawline like that. No idea if it's the same for Asians, but every time I've seen a guy with low BF he has a decent enough jawline.

If you notice their jaw areas are still narrow.
Most asians have more recessed or misshaped jaws. That's the whole point of why it works, average white guy jaw mogs average asian jaw. Why do you think the aforementioned guys are Kpop stars despite not having totally ideally masculine facial features? They are still the top of their race.

What that version means is "just have money" and white skin is associated with money.

Otherwise you could find a foreign exchange student or an immigrant if the problem was socialization. Or you could go to Japan or a more developed Asian country.
Has nothing to do with money. The reason it doesn't work as well with asians in white countries is because there are white guys everywhere here. I agree with you that JBW doesn't work in white countries.

It actually does work in Japan, look up the phenomenon of "Gaijin Hunters".

Why do people think it's different for prostitution?

We can clearly see it's not about "mogging" because most SEA stories and cherrypicked content is from ugly, fat, and balding white boomers. Everyone with a brain understands what's going on when a guy like that is walking with a hot teen. Those are most of the guys who go to SEA to have sex.
If you're mogging people over there to such a degree you probably didn't need to move for sex in the first place.
It's not just boomers, backpackers and tourists in their 20s and 30s are doing it too. Here's an example. The boomers are likely bitter or fell for the meme of Asian women being more traditional and feminine.

I used Tinder in SEA. I'm a 3-4/10 white guy. Maybe even higher in the frauded photos.

And I got nothing in Thailand and Vietnam. I know the same of several other white guys who are the same.

The thing that is true about JBW is that *some* white truecels and other white guys are seen as more attractive there. If I showed you my face you wouldn't expect St. BlackOps2Cel to outperform me heavily but he did.
Many people over-rate themselves as a coping mechanism. I did it too, I always thought I was around average until I tried asking people on omegle to rate me and got completely BTFOd. Height is also an often overlooked factor. Good height can compensate for ugly face. Maybe that's why blackops2cel does good in SEA, he looks tall. You never know until you try

So what's your advice to move their and try PUA? Lol.
My point is to try and give it a shot, at least PLAY your cards even if they lose. It's not like going on a fuck trip to Asia for a few weeks is an impossible feat. Use a dating app for asians looking for white guys. Go there and find the white chasers in real life. If one hasn't even tried then I refuse to accept them as an incel

Ok, what evidence is there that white guys have it good in Japan/SK/etc? Places like Japan in East Asia are racist as fuck and i unironically think many have better chances at home there.

Why Japan or Korea? What's wrong with other countries? I said before you don't have to pay the girls, they want to fuck for free, either to brag to their friends, or for the experience of fucking a white guy, or for some other reason. Why do you keep bringing up money? It has nothing to do with money.

Still does make them look less asian and more like white prettyboys. We should start acknowledging that prettyboymaxxing may be legit with certain kinds of women. In fact, if this is true, then JBW is actually stronger since a large part of being a prettyboy is light skin and non-mongoloid features.
It is for certain Asian women, young girls, weebs, probably closeted bisexuals, etc.

That being said I think Asians have the easiest time prettyboymaxxing. Especially since with the whole Kpop phenomenon. I think wearing makeup as a white guy will only make people think you're gay.

You need light skin but the skin lightener stuff seems to do well and even gives more of a halo imo.

No makeup for your bones. Even in the picture you showed a guy with decent bones. The bone structure itself is quite masculine, at least everything is defined. That guy would not look half as good if he was asymmetrical or recessed jaw. In fact his eyes are more western as well, not slitty Asian eyes but somewhat round eyes.
A recessed jaw matters most from the side profile. It doesn't mean as much from the front.

I wouldn't say he's masculine in any way that mattters to how he looks in the after really. I mean he has fully recessed cheekbones and zero undereye support. That's what I typically see of Asians in regards to feminine features not really a recessed jaw. Lack of eyebrow ridge, cheekbones, undereye support, etc.

Most asians have more recessed or misshaped jaws. That's the whole point of why it works, average white guy jaw mogs average asian jaw. Why do you think the aforementioned guys are Kpop stars despite not having totally ideally masculine facial features? They are still the top of their race
Haven't noticed it at all really, but with the weight difference between white and Asian (especially East Asian countries) they will still jawmog the average white guy.

For example look at the jaw definition in the Asian guy vs the rest. This is more inline with what I've noticed.

It's not just boomers, backpackers and tourists in their 20s and 30s are doing it too. Here's an example. The boomers are likely bitter or fell for the meme of Asian women being more traditional and feminine.
It doesn't change the fact that it's mostly boomers. And that should really make people start to question what exactly is actually happening there.

Has nothing to do with money. The reason it doesn't work as well with asians in white countries is because there are white guys everywhere here. I agree with you that JBW doesn't work in white countries.
If they were attracted to you then you would have a chance regardless. It's not like immediately upon changing countries what they're attracted to changes. In her home country there are now white guys.

Granted maybe you have to compete with other guys, but I think they're pretty isolated when first arriving here.

It actually does work in Japan, look up the phenomenon of "Gaijin Hunters".
And there are white chicks that go for black dudes. The fact that it's stigmatized there enough for people to take issue with it should show you that's it not that common. Everything I know is that it's just as hard if not harder for a white guy to succeed in Japan.

Many people over-rate themselves as a coping mechanism. I did it too, I always thought I was around average until I tried asking people on omegle to rate me and got completely BTFOd. Height is also an often overlooked factor. Good height can compensate for ugly face. Maybe that's why blackops2cel does good in SEA, he looks tall. You never know until you try
I've had other people rate me the same and 2/10 is reserved for people who are deformed. The problem is that I have an somewhat Asian pheno although I am clearly white.

The thing is I know other people who look better than St. BlackOps2Cel and don't really have an Asian pheno and they still performed less than him. The tall face thing probably is a factor although some of these guys were tall as well granted it didn't show as much facially.

My point is to try and give it a shot, at least PLAY your cards even if they lose. It's not like going on a fuck trip to Asia for a few weeks is an impossible feat. Use a dating app for asians looking for white guys. Go there and find the white chasers in real life. If one hasn't even tried then I refuse to accept them as an incel
Going to another country is far above the effort needed to qualify as an incel. Furthermore, every SEA success story we have in this community comes from people on Tinder. Like itsOVER.

Why Japan or Korea? What's wrong with other countries? I said before you don't have to pay the girls, they want to fuck for free, either to brag to their friends, or for the experience of fucking a white guy, or for some other reason. Why do you keep bringing up money? It has nothing to do with mone
Well, I mentioned Japan/Korea in my post. And yeah it does have to do with money. The average white boomer who goes to Thailand is paying for sex. I'm sorry if people here are naive enough to believe that isn't the case but really everyone else knows this. It's well-covered in the media. Why exactly do you think there is a stigma against tourists who go to SEA?

That's why there is such a large difference in the expected outcome between rich and poor Asian countries.

Last edited:
It is for certain Asian women, young girls, weebs, probably closeted bisexuals, etc.

That being said I think Asians have the easiest time prettyboymaxxing. Especially since with the whole Kpop phenomenon. I think wearing makeup as a white guy will only make people think you're gay.

You need light skin but the skin lightener stuff seems to do well and even gives more of a halo imo.

A recessed jaw matters most from the side profile. It doesn't mean as much from the front.

I wouldn't say he's masculine in any way that mattters to how he looks in the after really. I mean he has fully recessed cheekbones and zero undereye support. That's what I typically see of Asians in regards to feminine features not really a recessed jaw. Lack of eyebrow ridge, cheekbones, undereye support, etc.

Haven't noticed it at all really, but with the weight difference between white and Asian (especially East Asian countries) they will still jawmog the average white guy.

View attachment 281180

View attachment 281181

For example look at the jaw definition in the Asian guy vs the rest. This is more inline with what I've noticed.

It doesn't change the fact that it's mostly boomers. And that should really make people start to question what exactly is actually happening there.

If they were attracted to you then you would have a chance regardless. It's not like immediately upon changing countries what they're attracted to changes. In her home country there are now white guys.

Granted maybe you have to compete with other guys, but I think they're pretty isolated when first arriving here.

And there are white chicks that go for black dudes. The fact that it's stigmatized there enough for people to take issue with it should show you that's it not that common. Everything I know is that it's just as hard if not harder for a white guy to succeed in Japan.

I've had other people rate me the same and 2/10 is reserved for people who are deformed. The problem is that I have an somewhat Asian pheno although I am clearly white.

The thing is I know other people who look better than St. BlackOps2Cel and don't really have an Asian pheno and they still performed less than him. The tall face thing probably is a factor although some of these guys were tall as well granted it didn't show as much facially.

Going to another country is far above the effort needed to qualify as an incel. Furthermore, every SEA success story we have in this community comes from people on Tinder. Like itsOVER.

Well, I mentioned Japan/Korea in my post. And yeah it does have to do with money. The average white boomer who goes to Thailand is paying for sex. I'm sorry if people here are naive enough to believe that isn't the case but really everyone else knows this. It's well-covered in the media. Why exactly do you think there is a stigma against tourists who go to SEA?

That's why there is such a large difference in the expected outcome between rich and poor Asian countries.
I haven't seen you do anything but assert that your points are right while I've provided a video and an article of some guy in his mid 30s getting laid in SEA without doing anything outrageous. We can nitpick all day about what makes white men more attractive or why Asians are more neotenous.

Fact of the matter is, whites are sought after in Southeast asian countries, moreso than in east asian countries because of a combination of lighter skin, pheno and an admiration from SEA people towards people from white countries.

In the age of air travel and globalization, it's not a big deal for someone with a healthy western bank account to hop on a plane and go to SEA. If a white guy who isn't getting anything in the west is not willing to give it a shot then they aren't really trying. It's much more cost/time effective than spending hundreds on the gym or thousands on surgery.

I haven't seen you do anything but assert that your points are right while I've provided a video and an article of some guy in his mid 30s getting laid in SEA without doing anything outrageous. We can nitpick all day about what makes white men more attractive or why Asians are more neotenous.

Fact of the matter is, whites are sought after in Southeast asian countries, moreso than in east asian countries because of a combination of lighter skin, pheno and an admiration from SEA people towards people from white countries.

In the age of air travel and globalization, it's not a big deal for someone with a healthy western bank account to hop on a plane and go to SEA. If a white guy who isn't getting anything in the west is not willing to give it a shot then they aren't really trying. It's much more cost/time effective than spending hundreds on the gym or thousands on surgery.
What video? Lol. I didn't see you link anything. And that would probably be cherrypicking even if you did.

Tbh I'm good it's prostitution and I don't want to be an escortcel just pointless for me really.

Hell I think some prostitutes even use Tinder to search out clients so the fact that I even did poorly shows there is no point.

I can't believe this forum is so delusional not to realize that most of the sex tourism to SEA is prostutition lol.

Even white women know this dude which is why if you ever go to SEA it's a major "red flag."

What video? Lol. I didn't see you link anything. And that would probably be cherrypicking even if you did.

Tbh I'm good it's prostitution and I don't want to be an escortcel just pointless for me really.

Hell I think some prostitutes even use Tinder to search out clients so the fact that I even did poorly shows there is no point.

I can't believe this forum is so delusional not to realize that most of the sex tourism to SEA is prostutition lol.

Even white women know this dude which is why if you ever go to SEA it's a major "red flag."
It's from Incel TV. If they ask you to pay and you don't want to support prostitution, you don't have to fuck them. It's a "red flag" because it's a stereotype that "losers" go to asia to get laid easily with asian women. Now I'm convinced there are many volcels on this forum who haven't even lifted a finger to looksmax or use their positive attributes at all and call themselves incels.

2. saying a 4 (or higher) white guy can fly to asia and get laid

Mostly with prostitutes or leftovers(dark skin single moms, etc). Actually asian foids always prefer to date/marry their own race except for gold diggers(very minor part of overall asian population i.e. less than 1%). JBW is a total, 100% BS, ghetto-existing only on this forum.

Remember Asia is not feminism-diseased unlike 1st world.

p.s. One of the best forums I've found to get straight, non-BS info on "dating" noodles is: happierabroad(.)com. Founder was an incel(and a good guy) in US, later moved through many countries(including slavic ones) finally settling down in PH(with a bar girl).

p.p.s. all "itsover" noodles were filtered through online dating sites which work there opposite to US and other 1st world countries mainly used by defective(in one way or another) noodles as a last chance to find a boyfriend for themselves or by straight hookers..

Last edited:
It's from Incel TV. If they ask you to pay and you don't want to support prostitution, you don't have to fuck them. It's a "red flag" because it's a stereotype that "losers" go to asia to get laid easily with asian women. Now I'm convinced there are many volcels on this forum who haven't even lifted a finger to looksmax or use their positive attributes at all and call themselves incels.
Oh you didn't link it though you just mentioned it.

And the main reason is because losers go their to have sex under "exploitative" means.

Just Be Chad.