Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting MFW when I see "JBW"

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
tenor.gif

don't remember asking tho

JBW is not a law, it's an axiom, you don't need to construct any "proof" to prove it. It's just true as it is.

another day, another shit post on inceldom discussion

OP answer the question:

Would you rather be ethnic or white?

OP answer the question:

Would you rather be ethnic or white?
"Just be white" inherently implies that looks don't matter and you can get a GF as long as you're an ugly white guy hence why it's called "just be white."

You can believe in the racepill and still think "JBW" is trash nonsense.

How many more of these low IQ posts are you gonna make :feelsseriously: It is scientifically proven already that white skin and phenotype is advantage in sexual market

How many more of these low IQ posts are you gonna make :feelsseriously: It is scientifically proven already that white skin and phenotype is advantage in sexual market
"Just be white" inherently implies that looks don't matter and you can get a GF as long as you're an ugly white guy hence why it's called "just be white."

It really does mean that. Even 2 white users on THIS FORUM have ascended by being white and fucking Asian women.

It really does mean that. Even 2 white users on THIS FORUM have ascended by being white and fucking Asian women.
@itsOVER and @ovrload .

@itsOVER had TO FLY TO ANOTHER CONTINENT

@ovrload had an above average face

@itsOVER and @ovrload .

They are both manlets with decent faces.

What's the average Asian male/female height? Big mystery there.

@itsOVER and @ovrload .

ovrload was also a manlet though. good height can compensate for below average face, and vice versa

A plane ticket to thailand is well worth it when you can FUCK 10 FOIDS. If I buy a ticket to thailand I won't get shit. I will have to pay a hooker and also be discriminated by prostitutes who will say they don't fuck indians.

Ktauy9upvp821

Unless you look like this guy, asian foids will fuck you.

ovrload was also a manlet though. good height can compensate for below average face, and vice versa

A plane ticket to thailand is well worth it when you can FUCK 10 FOIDS. If I buy a ticket to thailand I won't get shit. I will have to pay a hooker and also be discriminated by prostitutes who will say they don't fuck indians.

View attachment 280887
let's make this clear. there are two kinds of "JBW"
1. the bullshit that says being white will get you laid automatically
2. saying a 4 (or higher) white guy can fly to asia and get laid

number 1 is bullshit, number 2 makes sense. agreed?

let's make this clear. there are two kinds of "JBW"
1. the bullshit that says being white will get you laid automatically
2. saying a 4 (or higher) white guy can fly to asia and get laid

number 1 is bullshit, number 2 makes sense. agreed?
Agreed. So why are you making posts saying JBW is bullshit when you admit it's clearly not?

You're arguing against something nobody is saying. JBW is a name, it doesn't mean that being white means you are automatically a pussy magnet.

It seems like you are just trying to provoke others. For what reason, I don't know.

Agreed. So why are you making posts saying JBW is bullshit when you admit it's clearly not?

You're arguing against something nobody is saying. JBW is a name, it doesn't mean that being white means you are automatically a pussy magnet.

It seems like you are just trying to provoke others. For what reason, I don't know.
because I live in the US and I don't have the money to fly halfway across the world, that's why.

View attachment 280887

That guy looks much better than me! Good skin. I would do anything to have that kind of skin. No nevi, scars, blackheads (my nose is full of blackheads that can't be removed).

4+ guys are only on the fringes of being incels in the first place for a long time it has been sub4 law.

The bottom 30% or so are incels.

So your bullshit law is not even talking about incels, but instead "normiecels."

JBW is cope. JBC is legit

I doubt there's any ethnic idiotic enough to assume being white is enough regardless of height and face to get laid.

Come of Geoff, we've said it many many times and I'm surprised members are still taking JBW at face value. I'm not even going to bother addressing the post because TIME AND TIME again, we've explained what "JBW" actually means but it seems a lot of members here are so dense to learn anything.

I stopped right here

You guys need to stop using this BS strawman argument, not one person have I ever seen on this site say that JBW means anyone who is white can automatically get a girlfriend

JBW has always meant that being white gives you an upperhand on the dating market due to the perceived/assumed level of status and financial success that comes with being white, ontop of the innately superior aesthetics of white facial features relative to the features typical of ethnic males, not to mention that whites are the tallest race on average

Being white gives you a default advantage, which is magnified when said white male targets ethnic females that already view him as above their own men (which is why White Male X Asian Female couples are so common but you never really see the reverse)

To deny JBW is to deny reality:
JFL

White normie males just have to act like regular individuals with their own interests to get laid

Black normie males have to subscribe to a rigid monolithic "black culture" and act like a thug and use ebonics to get laid

How many times do we have to go over this, being white is just being white, it doesn't entail anything specific to exemplify whiteness, just having white skin and features does that

Being black means "acting black", there's criteria to be met, you have to "prove your blackness" to be accepted by other blacks and even have a chance to date black women, and speaking proper english is a no

The black race and the white race aren't playing the same game when it comes to dating and sex

White men are attractive to asian women for their whiteness and the status associated with white males
White men are attractive to their own women for the same reason

Asian women for the most part dislike black males completely even if you are high tier due to the negative status associated with the race
White women only want black men for having a big dick or "thug lovin" (NOTICE AGAIN, THERE'S CRITERIA TO BE MET, YOU HAVE TO BE ABOVE AVERAGE AND/OR ACT LIKE A THUG)

There is no such thing Just Be Black BECAUSE YOU CAN'T JUST BE BLACK

Being a black man is a persona, its a role that is judged with strict rules that you can't break else you aren't "a real black man", everybody only wants the stereotype you are supposed to fit, if you don't fit it you aren't on any woman's radar, especially your own women

I had a normie tier friend that said he had to stop speaking properly and speak more with slang to even start dating, black males and white males aren't playing the same game here, you are outright lying to say otherwise

This thread is retarded, the answer is obvious
>When you put zero points into self awareness

Laughs at moralists, takes pride in having a moral stances based on values revolving around morality............. makes perfect sense

Nice strawman, that's not what I'm saying, JBW is saying that white already meet the bare minimum to be attractive because their traits are seen as the most attractive traits and their race is seen as the "top race", so they have decent looks and high status (with ethnic races) FROM THE GET GO

Dude stop with these BS excuses, what the fuck do you even mean by this, white guys are getting laid all the time, and very easily with ethnic women, your words here show you don't get the point

First off its a ridiculous generalization, I've never just randomly met any white guys that "act autistic and weird"

Secondly, even if they did, they could get laid with ethnic women FOR BEING WHITE if they tone it down a bit, that's all it requires, especially in poorer countries
What I find ironic is the very members trying to deny the halo that arises with being caucasian, shall be referring to all ethnics as "looking subhuman" and stating "white women/men are the pinnacle of beauty"

The contradictions amaze me.

I believe @chudur-budur or @tehgymcel420 made a meme on this.

Last edited:
I doubt there's any ethnic idiotic enough to assume being white is enough regardless of height and face to get laid.

Come of Geoff, we've said it many many times and I'm surprised members are still taking JBW at face value. I'm not even going to bother addressing the post because TIME AND TIME again, we've explained what "JBW" actually means but it seems a lot of members here are so dense to learn anything.

What I find ironic is the very members trying to deny the halo that arises with being caucasian, shall be referring to all ethnics as "looking subhuman" and stating "white women/men are the pinnacle of beauty"

The contradictions amaze me.

I believe @chudur-budur or @tehgymcel420 made a meme on this.
You're wrong. There are guys who literally told me "Eggy got laid what's your excuse?" citing his cherrypicked manipulative and exploitative relationship with I'm fairly certain is a WHITE female.

I've had many of the prominent "racepillers" including the ones you tagged basically tell me white incels don't exist.

Also one is a blatant troll with green eyes who goes around humble bragging with "mogs me cuz white" about truecels which isn't really that much of a thing. Basically it's way of humblebragging "he's uglier than me but he still mogs me because I'm a special victim."

Most people who prescribe to "JBW" mean what they day. I've even seen them make excuses on how goodlooking ethnics are fellow "ethnicels."

Most JBW people believe every ugly white guy can go to a poor Asian country and get laid. Of course, it seems they don't have the brain cells to figure why it needs to be a poor Asian country and why you couldn't just find a foreign exchange student or immigrant if they truly think white dude = Chad. Well, it's because of prostitution.

JBW exists in third world countries.

You're wrong. There are guys who literally told me "Eggy got laid what's your excuse?" citing his cherrypicked manipulative and exploitative relationship with I'm fairly certain is a WHITE female.

I've had many of the prominent "racepillers" including the ones you tagged basically tell me white incels don't exist.

Also one is a blatant troll with green eyes who goes around humble bragging with "mogs me cuz white" about truecels which isn't really that much of a thing. Basically it's way of humblebragging "he's uglier than me but he still mogs me because I'm a special victim."

Most people who prescribe to "JBW" mean what they day. I've even seen them make excuses on how goodlooking ethnics are fellow "ethnicels."

Most JBW people believe every ugly white guy can go to a poor Asian country and get laid. Of course, it seems they don't have the brain cells to figure why it needs to be a poor Asian country and why you couldn't just find a foreign exchange student or immigrant if they truly think white dude = Chad. Well, it's because of prostitution.
Duly Noted.

4+ guys are only on the fringes of being incels in the first place for a long time it has been sub4 law.

The bottom 30% or so are incels.

So your bullshit law is not even talking about incels, but instead "normiecels."
sub4 law was true 10 years ago. It's sub6 now, especially for ethnics

are you even blackpilled? watch incel TVs excellent video on white fetish in Korea. (not a poor country).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9uPDkOu5lw&

Whites getting laid in Asia has nothing to do with how rich or poor the country is and everything to do with the prestige and halo that being white and from a western country brings you around the world.

Last edited:
sub4 law was true maybe 10 years ago. It's sub6 now

are you even blackpilled? watch incel TVs excellent video on white fetish in Korea. (not a poor country).
So 65-70% of the population are incels? Why exactly don't the statistics bear that out?

Sub6 is generally where you cannot be incel not that everyone below that is an incel.

You think an ugly white guy can go to South Korea the land of extreme lookism and plastic surgery and get laid? Lol.

I know people who went to SK wnd wondered when exactly this "JBW" law is supposed to kick in

Yes, paler skin is an Asian beauty standard and much of the native populace is lightening their skin and using makeup.

If anything you think it would be harder for white guys there because the beauty standard is so feminine with guys literally shaving off their jaw there.

It's funny people that say "JBW" trying to blackpill gatekeep when it is a denial that women even have high standards. All you have to do is be white which isn't rare in any developed country (where inceldom actually exists as a phenomenon).

There is some truth to JBW. It's the best SMV race only after arabs and blacks.

sub4 law was true 10 years ago. It's sub6 now, especially for ethnics

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9uPDkOu5lw&

Whites getting laid in Asia has nothing to do with how rich or poor the country is and everything to do with the prestige and halo that being white and from a western country brings you around the world.

Fucking hell I wish I wasn't broke, I wish I had the money to go there if the video is somewhat true

Tho the guy in the thumbnail mogs me anyway so it still might not work

Just don't be ethnic more like it.