Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MFW so many incels worship and orbit females in private.

Grapefruit

Grapefruit

Useless Goddess Lover
★★★★
Seeing them talk big in public and then giving them so much attention in DM is hilarious. Especially with how many of these secret cucks are in the discords.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

for real
i hate them publicly AND privately :fire:

Says the guy with a female avatar

I wish I could hate them everywhere, but shit biology kicks hard and I keep orbiting those whores. But now I will cut any contact with any women until I graduate. To hell with the femoids, even if they make me lovesick.

Orbiting is just fucking pathetic and part of the problem.

They get treated like gods by every man they meet. Of course they're gonna be cunts.

But the orbiters are just as bad. Just hoping for a pity fuck from a girl who hardly knows they exist

this is so true, i remember joining an " incel " discord once and they were orbiting females they allowed to speak in there.

left within 5 mins and never joining another so called incel discord.

this is so true, i remember joining an " incel " discord once and they were orbiting females they allowed to speak in there.

Yeah, some of the worst were the mods themselves. Couldn't believe it. :lul:

Everyone copes in their own way but I do agree that talking to girls DM-style or trying to do nice things for women (non-related) is not what an Incel is supposed to be about and they are just fakes

R9k in a nutshell

Good thing i'm not that straight.

depends on what you consider orbiting

They dont. Maybe newfag noncels do.

@Minjaze
They dont. Maybe newfag noncels do.
it happens all the time, i honestly believe most low status men are so desperate for female interaction that any time one of them shows up in their social circles they immediately forget the blackpill and become indistinguishable from your average bluepilled normie cuckold

Last edited:
Everyone copes in their own way but I do agree that talking to girls DM-style or trying to do nice things for women (non-related) is not what an Incel is supposed to be about and they are just fakes
Female attention is a strong drug