Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill furries and bronies are just perverted and mentally ill incels in denial

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Brutal. I've seen so many of them on video games and they all sound over 25 , voicecels and liberal.

They started coping with this mentally ill shit because they were unwanted incels and instead of getting blackpilled they took the perverted degenerate way.

I've also noticed that they are content with the life they're living since the cope is off the charts and they think that what they're doing is completely normal.

The bronnycel 30 year old NEET wizards who are also overweight are unironically the people monitoring your internet behavior and ban you off various platforms. :lul:

I am yet to see a more degenerate internet subculture than bronnyceldom and furfagceldom , in both of those subcultures trannies are being validated and welcomed.

one of the guys in my autism talk group is a brony

its the only thing he talks about

one of the guys in my autism talk group is a brony

its the only thing he talks about
the only stereotype in the world that is 100% accurate all the time is about the bronnies.

applejack best pony