Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel MFW i'm an omega male

• Thread starter Deleted member 41309
  • Start date
Deleted member 41309

Deleted member 41309

Self-banned
-
i-saw-the-devil.jpg

It's fucking over buddy boyos:feelsthink:

Physical ailments, diseases, no social dominance, retarded, anxious , shy, social anxiety, schizoid, schizoytpal, mild autism.

ROPE is NEAR BOYOS:feelsrope::feelsrope: but.... i need money to buy myself a gun. How do i get money? I need to buy myself a gun bros. But no money. Living with mommy. 22 yrs old. WTF do i do?

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: niggers are FAGGOTS!!!! LICKERS!!! IMMA CAP YO ASS BRAH!!

mic drop

Same,plus depression and ptsd.
br00tal. for fucks sake im so retarded i went to the ATM and forgot my 10 euros there:feelshaha: some guy was yelling after me "sir. sir!!" and luckily he didnt run away with my 10 eur. Fucks sake why i am such a biological failure, i cant anymore

br00tal. for fucks sake im so retarded i went to the ATM and forgot my 10 euros there
Taking only 10 euro out of the atm is a truecel trait indeed.
I sometimes forget what i was thinking about like 10 seconds ago.
Dunno if its because i took lots of xanax (i wasn't remembering anything the entire day when i was on xans) or maybe its due to having attention deficit.

I'm omega male as well :feelsrope:

Beta males are fakecels. They are quite good as betabuxxers and females try to befriend and even seduce them. This is why 'beta uprising' will never happen.
They didn't experience unbearable amount of pain, humilation, bullying and mocking from others like omega males. Only omega male can be truecel.
Only omega male can rise against this clown world in a lone wolf type attack.