Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over mfw a bunch of new people start at my job, I hear them all chatting and being happy in the other room

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Then I walk in as the lone IT guy, as I need to do some network patching, it goes silent, I sit on the floor awkwardly fiddling with ethernet cables for 15 mins, then I leave the room once done, and as I'm leaving I hear someone quietly murmur something and they all start laughing.

Now this is me, at home, in the dark, on the PC:

1ae

This sounds so relatable

Brutal, can’t wait until this is me :feelsrope:

Then I walk in as the lone IT guy, as I need to do some network patching, it goes silent, I sit on the floor awkwardly fiddling with ethernet cables for 15 mins, then I leave the room once done, and as I'm leaving I hear someone quietly murmur something and they all start laughing.

View attachment 493373
Brutal shit. :feelsbadman:

View attachment 493373
Didn’t even try to small talk? It’s over

Didn’t even try to small talk? It’s over
im not surprised to see a fake 20k post faggot telling a real incel to make small talk with a room full of new people, do you faggots even understand the mindset of the people you try to imitate

im not surprised to see a fake 20k post faggot telling a real incel to make small talk with a room full of new people, do you faggots even understand the mindset of the people you try to imitate
I didn’t tell him to do anything. I’m also autistic and high inhib af. I recognized that and told him it’s over. I don’t need to be lectured by some dude who joined 2 months ago about who is and isn’t a real incel.

I didn’t tell him to do anything. I’m also autistic and high inhib af. I recognized that and told him it’s over. I don’t need to be lectured by some dude who joined 2 months ago about who is and isn’t a real incel.
Daft cunt, I joined 10 days BEFORE you

Daft cunt, I joined 10 days BEFORE you
It’s over, I read that as 2021 :feelsrope:.
I was thinking that you seemed like you joined longer ago, but I thought it was recency bias or something

View attachment 493373
Holy shit this is like me when I worked retail with my coworkers

Except I'm fucking 22 years old:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back