Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mexico’s HIDDEN Ukraine Dating Scene Foreigner TELLS ALL

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJqgTliguCA

Over for the men of most of the ethnicities seen or mentioned in this video tbh:dafuckfeels:.

Tell me what's different about Mexican tour:foidSoy:?

I find a lot of Ukrainian and Russian women here:chad::feelshmm:.
Predictable. Slavwhores gotta Slavwhore:feelsUnreal::feelsjuice:.

We were also talking with you that this story could be also good for those guy who are interested in Slavic women, right, cannot yet go to Ukraine.
Yeah, it's been difficult to meet Slavic women, if you I really like the culture there and they've come here to Mexico so I've had a chance to meet a few and it's it's been great it's been really good.
I can imagine that:feelsEhh:. Sure, I can totally see that a Mexican guy would like Ukraine for it's "culture:feelskek:", like bruh, just openly admit why you like that country, don't pathetically sidestep it like that:feelskek::feelskek:.

@DarkStarDown @KillNiggers @Ron.Belgrade @anandkonda @Adolf Hitler @Adûnâi

Why are all of these women seen in this video not enslaved?

@To koniec it’s over

these foids need to be made into pleasure servants

Thoughts on this?
I can imagine that:feelsEhh:. Sure, I can totally see that a Mexican guy would like Ukraine for it's "culture:feelskek:", like bruh, just openly admit why you like that country, don't pathetically sidestep it like that:feelskek::feelskek:.
Prior to the war, I doubt he, and most Americans as well, wouldn't be able to point to Ukraine on a map.

geomaxxing is one hell of drug, it's mixed bluepill. redpill and blackpill

literally have never seen a happy slavic couple. the husband is either an alcoholic or becomes an alcoholic

Shitskin JBW copers on suicide watch

literally have never seen a happy slavic couple. the husband is either an alcoholic or becomes an alcoholic
@WorthlessSlavicShit is this true. Why are many Slavs alcoholics?

Slav wome will whiteness brown countries

@WorthlessSlavicShit is this true. Why are many Slavs alcoholics?
Cause alcohol and Slavs is one of those pairings that just always go together and always have, even in history:feelshaha:. Just a month or so ago I was reading about the experiences of immigrants living here, and one Indian guy said that one of the biggest culture shocks he got moving here was seeing so many drunk people on the streets and that he had never seen drunks roaming in public in India.

Cause alcohol and Slavs is one of those pairings that just always go together and always have, even in history:feelshaha:. Just a month or so ago I was reading about the experiences of immigrants living here, and one Indian guy said that one of the biggest culture shocks he got moving here was seeing so many drunk people on the streets and that he had never seen drunks roaming in public in India.
Brutal