Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mexico's foid president raises concerns

Fire.

Fire.

Captain
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPOD1c_meKU

This Jew-latina hybrid brute forced its way into presidency (37+ political assassinations before introducing her to power) and identifies as Jewish, Communist, and most importantly, feminist. Every single time. Wake the fuck up sheeple!

Last edited:
ig it would take a jew to negotiate and end the cartels lel

ig it would take a jew to negotiate and end the cartels lel
kek no need they already are the cartel too
El Chapo's wife returns to court wearing Star of David necklace
The Barbaras advertisement (Screenshot from Barbaras’ website, JTA)

She raises mine. Uh-huh-huh-huh.

She was installed intentionally to run Mexico deeper into the ground on purpose in order to cause even more migrants to flow into the southern border from her negligent incompetent rule. Every voice in my head tells me this is true.

Arghhh brain hurting… must plant bomb inside her car… ofc in GTA

She's like the complete opposite of Bukele—old, incompetent, unpopular, and woke.

Assassinate this bitch.

Arghhh brain hurting… must plant bomb inside her car… ofc in GTA
:lul:
She was installed intentionally to run Mexico deeper into the ground on purpose in order to cause even more migrants to flow into the southern border from her negligent incompetent rule. Every voice in my head tells me this is true.
you know she wants to turn mexico into a communist gynocentric shithole

Reminded me of when 4chan schizos were proven right about Jews in the wall (NYC)

you know she wants to turn mexico into a communist gynocentric shithole
They can try sending more militarized forces to crack down on the cartels but it won't work

She will close her borders!
to escaping white Americans!

She's like the complete opposite of Bukele—old, incompetent, unpopular, and woke.
She probably is still alive because she and her party please the criminals.

This Jew-latina hybrid brute forced its way into presidency (37+ political assassinations before introducing her to power) and identifies as Jewish, Communist, and most importantly, feminist. Every single time. Wake the fuck up sheeple!

The jewish mexican walk

& men let this happen