Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mexico , The backyard of the imperium is the worse place to exist , Do you agree fellas?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date

Yes , No . IDK

• Yes.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • IDK.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Boundary of evil.

• Human cattle.

• Total voters
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Fuck this putrid stupid place. i think being curry is better than being part of this pathetic puppet hellhole. :feelsbadman:

Brazil is more violent and India is more disgusting, in the favelas of one of these two must be the worst place to exist

Mexico is a shithole certainly. But I would say Brazil, certain African countries(Congo), and other places(Haiti,parts of India etc.) are even worse off.
Brazil is more violent and India is more disgusting, in the favelas of one of these two must be the worst place to exist
this

Wouldn't Honduras be even worse than Mexico with all the migrants coming to the Southern Border wall?

Wouldn't Honduras be even worse than Mexico with all the migrants coming to the Southern Border wall?

if they are strong/healthy enough to try they mog me :feelsbadman:

mexico is probably just as violent if not more violent as brazil

i think some parts of brazil might be much safer. mexico is like full of cartel land and they're very cruel.

there's a vid of mexicans used dogs to eat off a guy's genitals coz he was accused of raping a girl.
Mexicans are more psychopaths but here in Brazil more people die from homicides since the last time I saw the statistics

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back