Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mexican Tranny on an Muslim dating app

W

Wallahi

Greycel
E51968C1 0F75 4E02 8059 41CF26AD1DD9
A0A310A1 8138 4124 A49C ABAE1D497C8A
How much you wanna bet some incel Paki is chatting her up

>transgender
>Muslim

What the actual fuck. This is a sick joke. Why would a real Muslim man commit sin by dating and having romantic/sexual relationship with other man? Giga jfl. I can already picture him wearing hijab outside and boxer pants inside, all while his Muslim of a cuck boyfriend take him for a date

Thirsty cucks have no shame or dignity or self-respect, they'll fuck almost everything which move.

>Muslim
>Dates trannies

Take your pick

Probably LARPing?

Transgender women are still biologically men, if you date/ have sex with them you are a faggot.

Wait a minute there is a Muslims dating website...that might be my chance to ascend by allah

Wait a minute there is a Muslims dating website...that might be my chance to ascend by allah

I’ve gotten a few matches but they all want me to
meet their dads and pay like $10k+ in mehr lol. this one Muslima said I had to buy her a car so I can marry her. You have to betabux your way into a Muslim girls heart

meet their dads and pay like $10k+ in mehr lol. this one Muslima said I had to buy her a car so I can marry her. You have to betabux your way into a Muslim girls heart
Mehr is quranic law bro it's necesarry and understandable that she wants car for mehr nonmuslimcels will say betabuxx but That's how it is according the quran

Mehr is quranic law bro it's necesarry and understandable that she wants car for mehr nonmuslimcels will say betabuxx but That's how it is according the quran
im only 20 with like $16k saved up. Do you really think it’s worth handing my life savings over to some Muslim girls just to get married and get pussy

im only 20 with like $16k saved up. Do you really think it’s worth handing my life savings over to some Muslim girls just to get married and get pussy
You're right bro but is she cutie and virgin? If she is go for it bro at least you will gonna have a family and status marrying early is my dream too Allah gave u a chance if she's cutie and good girl go make her your wife

I can easily pay $10k. I make 65k a year. I can’t get arranged marriage because I don’t have a family if the dating website works I will marry the girl for a year then divorce her and marry another one...by sharia of course.

I can easily pay $10k. I make 65k a year. I can’t get arranged marriage because I don’t have a family if the dating website works I will marry the girl for a year then divorce her and marry another one...by sharia of course.

It’s been a couple months, any luck so far?

>her

This is why I hate greycels, A true Muslim would stone that faggot on the spot

Last edited:
It’s been a couple months, any luck so far?

no I’m more incel than before. My barber told me I should shave my head my comb over cope isn’t gonna work anymore.

Don't call him "her", don't play their stupid games.

ByAllahBehaveYourselfIWillGiveYouATasteOfMyShoe.jpeg

34411842 2348349018541002 7541111597020741632 n

Nobody is safe anymore.

does not look human