Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mexican gets cuckolded by gf and "discord friend"

S

Somalicel2222

Recruit
★★★
Here is the youtube video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgw0_lQdLnU

If you cant be asked to watch the video than here is a summary.

The 2 people on the thumbnail have talked to eachother for a while on discord they are both youtubers/streamers and he often talks about him wanting to fuck her. She had a boyfriend of 5 years and he wanted to 1v1 him in basketball. The bf was not very confident and they agreed on that if the black guy wins he gets the girl and if the bf wins than the black guy has to make a song about him. Black guy barely wins he than goes on a date with his girl and bf pays for the food. She even came with a slutty outfit and knew that black guy had a crush on her but she didn't care. At the end they did some lie detector bullshit wich is kinda irrelevant.

After all this disrespect the black guy gave to the bf she decided to dump him. On another video the girl said it wasn't because of what happened during the 1v1 and date but most people think she's lying.

This goes to show that even after 5 FUCKING YEARS if she finds someone better looking she will go for him no matter what even if he is a asshole

yeah... i'm not watching this sexhaver drama.

JFL. Dating is cucked. Your girl is never safe.

I've experienced this first hand. Literally the moment a better looking guy is present you no longer exist it doesnt matter how much you invested into that particular female.

I hate to say it but some of that redpill.mgtow bullshit about "just focus on yourself king" is valid

Won't lie, this is so brutal it's a bit funny:feelshaha:. Not even most guys here would think of something this brutal if asked to write a blackpilling cucking story:feelskek:.

Here is the youtube video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgw0_lQdLnU

If you cant be asked to watch the video than here is a summary.

The 2 people on the thumbnail have talked to eachother for a while on discord they are both youtubers/streamers and he often talks about him wanting to fuck her. She had a boyfriend of 5 years and he wanted to 1v1 him in basketball. The bf was not very confident and they agreed on that if the black guy wins he gets the girl and if the bf wins than the black guy has to make a song about him. Black guy barely wins he than goes on a date with his girl and bf pays for the food. She even came with a slutty outfit and knew that black guy had a crush on her but she didn't care. At the end they did some lie detector bullshit wich is kinda irrelevant.

After all this disrespect the black guy gave to the bf she decided to dump him. On another video the girl said it wasn't because of what happened during the 1v1 and date but most people think she's lying.

This goes to show that even after 5 FUCKING YEARS if she finds someone better looking she will go for him no matter what even if he is a asshole

I’m glad people didn’t accept her bullshit excuse and rationalization.

This video sucked, fuck niggers

This video sucked, fuck niggers
yeah for real, in theory the girl looks way hotter than the old bf so he's a fucking tard for not expecting it sooner or later

yeah for real, in theory the girl looks way hotter than the old bf so he's a fucking tard for not expecting it sooner or later
Very true, not to be cucked myself but she is very attractive would def rape, he looked like shit

Bf is a huge cuck for allowing this to even happen.

The video is full of faggots and niggas and simps

Modern life is rubbish.

This is incredibly pathethic, but I'm wondering where this took place because I heightmog everyone involved in the production of this video and I'm not even 6ft. I need to move there ASAP.