Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mexican bitch fucks up my order and blames ME for it

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
On all of my sandwhiches at subway, I ask for 3 rows of tomatoes, and I've never had any problems... til now. This mexican bitch literally puts 3, JUST THREE tomatoes on my sandwhich, even though I specified 3 rows. I had to physically point and count out how to put the tomatoes on, to which she began smirking at me. I then ask for alot of parmesan cheese. She starts using the shaker, but barely any cheese comes out. I ask for more 3 times, and she keeps shaking, and none comes out. I ask her to loosen the top of the jar, and she FUCKING HANDS ME THE JAR TO DO IT MYSELF! Which I did, because she was clearly too fucking dumb to do it herself. Not only is this insulting to me as a customer, but it's unsanitary, its insulting to her ability as an employee, and its insulting to the company itself. There was no manager on site. These cunts are lucky that they can hide behind the counter.

Every problem I've had with customer service has been with a Mexican woman. If I had such poor understanding and speaking of english, I'd be fired immediately. But nooooooo immigrants can fuck up all they want. What's even worse is it's hard to report these people to their managers. What the fuck am I supposed to say, "hi your female mexican empoyee was giving me shit", like that's sooooo specific and easy to idenitfy.

I swear, if there was a grassroots militia to kill and drive these people out of the country, I'd join immediately. As bad as blacks are, we brought them here, they've been here for a long time, and they helped build this country (and not out of their free will). And they even speak better english!

I’ve had this happen yesterday but with a currywhore instead

I hate the corporations that hire the third worlders just because they work for cheaper even more than the actual third worlders tbh.

But still, build the wall.

She has built a wall around her heart.

So if you order something specific, and THEY fuck it up. How is it your fault?

Just leave a bad review on google, you'd be surprised at who might be reading.

So if you order something specific, and THEY fuck it up. How is it your fault?
Honestly, i changed the title to get more views (Original title was "Mexican employees who dont understand english"). Also, i was worried it may be flagged for race baiting (which i still dont exactly understand what that is)
its his fault cause he is sub 7male i think
Also this
Just leave a bad review on google, you'd be surprised at who might be reading.
Thanks for the suggestion boyo, i may tomorrow. However, i feel like it'd make me relive the rage of that moment. These days, im all about letting go

Why so much tomatoes

lmao the ghetto employee at taco bell fucked up my order last time i went in january, shit always happens tbh

I hate the corporations that hire the third worlders just because they work for cheaper even more than the actual third worlders tbh.

Same here, it's all Obama's fault because he didn't stop this when it was at its peak in 2008-10.

Build the wall. Lock her up.

foids always feel entitled, they are like children.

Youre lucky bec. subway is not expensive for you.

Visiting Subway always reminds me that there are actually people out there who are even too low IQ to MAKE A FUCKING SANDWICH.
They probably fuck more than I do.
It's an injustice.

Why so much tomatoes
Cuz they taste good
lmao the ghetto employee at taco bell fucked up my order last time i went in january, shit always happens tbh
Its to the point where i dont even wanna get fast food anymore tbh
Youre lucky bec. subway is not expensive for you.
Idk, my footlong and medium drink was $12. Are you outside of the US?
Visiting Subway always reminds me that there are actually people out there who are even too low IQ to MAKE A FUCKING SANDWICH.
They probably fuck more than I do.
It's an injustice.
Too true. I see why people ball out on nice restaurants now

Subway is full of soy.

Their chicken and meatballs are packed with soy protein and they use soy flour in their bread, ect. Who the fuck knows what’s in their cold cuts.

Subway is full of soy.

Their chicken and meatballs are packed with soy protein and they use soy flour in their bread, ect. Who the fuck knows what’s in their cold cuts.
Soy and estrogen is everywhere. That's fact. Jews did this.

Subway is full of soy.

Soy isn't bad. It won't give you bitch tits JFL.

And OP, why so much tomato and parm cheese? Do you want a soggy mess of a sandwich? Three slices is plenty. You shouldn't even be eating that crap anyway, you should be eating salad.

Bbbutt.... "Mexicans do all the shitty jobs that Americans won't do and they don't even complain about it."

Right guys.... ?

Bbbutt.... "Mexicans do all the shitty jobs that Americans won't do and they don't even complain about it."

Right guys.... ?
> /s

And OP, why so much tomato and parm cheese? Do you want a soggy mess of a sandwich? Three slices is plenty. You shouldn't even be eating that crap anyway, you should be eating salad.
There wasn't that much parm cheese. I love tomatoes.

Subway is full of soy.

idk about their meat balls but their chicken is almost 50 percent soy. Its the least "chicken" chicken product on the fast food market. i fucking hate subway

Time to trumpmax