Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mexican Andy has ascended and fucks black pussy.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
The omegas are rising.

If that horrible, pus infested Chico has actually ascended it's over.

Tenor 2

He is a low inhib god and he has MONEY.

Just be taco theory

He hasn't ascended, she spends time with him because of the betabuxs who donate, he tries to grope her tit in the end and she stops him, if you think that's ascended I got bad news for you, it's called leeching

He hasn't ascended, she spends time with him because of the betabuxs who donate, he tries to grope her tit in the end and she stops him, if you think that's ascended I got bad news for you, it's called leeching

The stories are going around that he fucked her after the live stream.

The stories are going around that he fucked her after the live stream.
He's statusmaxxed so even if the (((stories))) are true it wouldn't mean anything but I still won't buy it unless I see proof

Just Be Ethnic

Gross, she's pretty disgusting actually. He mogs her.

Blackcels on suicide watch tbh
Blackcels on suicide watch tbh

Oh shit! JFL if their next move is to cam together. :whatfeels:

ain't this some shit. Black girls like her would never give me the time of day and yet here she is grinding on this fat pizza faced spic. I hate this planet.

black women are not a win. Just ask any professional black athlete.

black women are not a win. Just ask any professional black athlete.
Elab.
Whata re you implying?

Or do you mean simply AWALT?

Any form of betabuxxing is not considered ascending.

How is it any different from a richcel getting hookers every week.