Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mewing?

zionpill

zionpill

HATECEL
★★★
are there any studies done on mewing? i was wondering if mewing actually works and makes a diff or is it just a bunch of redpill guru cope? it seems like very mewing vid i see on yt is just a teenager who hit puberty and his good genes kicked in

Keep coping and chewing gum for nothing

Most likely will not work, if you genetically doesnt have a good jawline its not going to improve it, suggest jaw implant

Keep coping and chewing gum for nothing
i dont do it I've just been getting a lot of suggestions for it so i was wondering what u guys thought about it. and are there any studies done on it? im just curious

Most likely will not work, if you genetically doesnt have a good jawline its not going to improve it, suggest jaw implant
whats jaw implant lmao ive never heard of that

the only thing that'll force a wider more defined jawline is anabolic steroids

i dont do it I've just been getting a lot of suggestions for it so i was wondering what u guys thought about it. and are there any studies done on it? im just curious
There is currently no scientific evidence to prove that mewing is an effective technique for reshaping the face.

There is currently no scientific evidence to prove that mewing is an effective technique for reshaping the face.
makes sense seemed like some madeup :redpill: shit for moneymaking

@zionpill

there is also no scientific evidence that suggests mewing is NOT EFFECTIVE either.

In fact, there is plenty evidence that exercise while growing up affects bone development.

In doubt? Do it if you're young. Don't wait for the "fAcTs aNd sCiEnCe" :soy:

By mewing you stand to gain a lot if it helps, and you lose very little if it turns out to be bogus.

here - https://www.healthline.com/health/cosmetic-surgery/jaw-implants#fast-facts

Jaw implant is a simple and safe procedure, very budget friendly as well. Results are often very good
Mewing when you're young doesn't impede you from getting an implant later if it turns out to be bogus.

Last edited:
Will curling weights make your arms longer?

there is also no scientific evidence that suggests mewing is NOT EFFECTIVE either.

In doubt? Do it if you're young.

Don't wait for the "fAcTs aNd sCiEnCe" :soy:
lol the only reason i havent tried is cuz i cant breathe when i do it

If you're still going through puberty maybe, but afterwards? I doubt it.

Can someone explain to me why this guy is unbanned after being exposed as a IT infiltrator?

Will curling weights make your arms longer?
Archery training from a young age does deform one's bones:

lol the only reason i havent tried is cuz i cant breathe when i do it
take a deep breath.

anyways, you got to look into this. there is something wrong with your airways.

Can someone explain to me why this guy is unbanned after being exposed as a IT infiltrator?
cuz there was no proof and i showed proof of who i rlly am. theres pics of the IT guy and i showed a pic of me next to my username to the mods thats proof that im not lol. also again there was absolulty no proof that i am IT

cuz there was no proof and i showed proof of who i rlly am. theres pics of the IT guy and i showed a pic of me next to my username to the mods thats proof that im not lol. also again there was absolulty no proof that i am IT
If that’s so, good that you are here again. I was just wondering since i also didn’t saw your unban-appeal anywhere

If that’s so, good that you are here again. I was just wondering since i also didn’t saw your unban-appeal anywhere
cuz i wasnt even able to view forums :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i looked at my page and all it showed was my name and a message on top saying youve been enfroced lmfao. anyways do u have a link to the og IT guy saying that he was me?

Unless your jaw is perfectly v shaped then now your maxilla will barely change

i have been mewing for 5 years, still virin

lol rlly?
seriously, you need to look into it. These problems can fuck you up long-term.

Quality of sleep, for instance, suffers if you can't breathe well, and this alone fucks your entire health.

seriously, you need to look into it. These problems can fuck you up long-term.

Quality of sleep, for instance, suffers if you can't breathe well, and this alone fucks your entire health.
ig ill go to the doctor then