Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious mewing works.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
Been mewing for about 6 months. Perfected my oral posture about 1 month ago.
this shit works. My jaw is wider and my maxilla went a tiny bit forward. Not sure about cheekbones. I think they haven't changed but I will only be sure after I go sub10% bodyfat since they are flat.

Everyone. Start mewing. For the non believers, I can send them some images if they don't share them.

I always had my tongue on the roof of my mouth before I even heard about mewing. When I heard about it, I started pressing my tongue against it and keep my teeth close. Is it possible that the distance from my chin to my lips decreased? My jawline also has become a little more visible but it's not impressive.

I always had my tongue on the roof of my mouth before I even heard about mewing. When I heard about it, I started pressing my tongue against it and keep my teeth close. Is it possible that the distance from my chin to my lips decreased? My jawline also has become a little more visible but it's not impressive.
not sure, I've never heard of mew saying that can happen. The change in my jawline is small too but when I put pics from me now and me 1 year ago next to each other it is very obvious.

Can you show me your progress? Just your jaw you don't need to show me your face

Requesting proof pics.

i dont have any pics but im pretty sure mewing made my dick bigger

gave my jawline an outline

i dont have any pics but im pretty sure mewing made my dick bigger
Kek

About mewing, been doing It for 3-4 weeks already but I mean, where diez the tongue needs to be exactly? Is there any picture to guide me? Inb4 roof of mouth, I can't exactly tell where It is

Kek

About mewing, been doing It for 3-4 weeks already but I mean, where diez the tongue needs to be exactly? Is there any picture to guide me? Inb4 roof of mouth, I can't exactly tell where It is
Seconding assistance for this. I want to try it but I is really awkward and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

Kek

tongue needs to be inbetween your teeth in the roof of your mouth. You need to get all your tongue toughing the roof of your mouth, from the top touching the top of your teeth to the posterior third barely touching the soft area behind the last teeth of your mouth. It's hard and you need time to get used to that position

tongue needs to be inbetween your teeth in the roof of your mouth. You need to get all your tongue toughing the roof of your mouth, from the top touching the top of your teeth to the posterior third barely touching the soft area behind the last teeth of your mouth. It's hard and you need time to get used to that position
YOOOO I HAVE BEEN DOING IT RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME, This is pure lifefuel; Also should expire by the nose or by the mouth?

Also can you provide a picture even?

This dude^
Seconding assistance for this. I want to try it but I is really awkward and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

YOOOO I HAVE BEEN DOING IT RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME, This is pure lifefuel; Also should expire by the nose or by the mouth?

Also can you provide a picture even?

This dude^
Check this out.

Any tips for swallowing maxx ?

:rage:before and after pics or ban :rage:

this shit works. My jaw is wider and my maxilla went a tiny bit forward. Not sure about cheekbones. I think they haven't changed but I will only be sure after I go sub10% bodyfat since they are flat.

Everyone. Start mewing. For the non believers, I can send them some images if they don't share them.

Send me the pics via pm please. Really excited. :think:
I mewed also for a longer time but stopped even though i noticed changes such as the widening of the gap of my 2 front teeth

in my 5 years on incel forums i've seen claims like these made many times, the most extreme being donjons on lookism. never have i seen actual changes in bone structure/changes in facial ratios(even subtle changes). its always a combo of better pics(lighting/angle) and sometimes an improvement in muscle posture and/or skin quality.

Lol. It's cope, I've naturally been doing this my entire life and I'm still incel.

My dentist asked me to mew (srs) after I had my orthognathic surgery. I had a strong form of prognathism, which was likely caused my mouth breathing my whole life.

Send proof. Started mewing hard and am experiencing some sensations in the maxilla area.

Lol. It's cope, I've naturally been doing this my entire life and I'm still incel.
Yeah explains why you're so bitter lmfao.

How's Leafy doing faggot?

Attachments

• chris.JPG
    chris.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 78
My niggas i have a problem, idk what's going on with my jaw when i try to eat something hard my left side hurts but it's not my teeth, also my jaw often gets stuck like some rusted tool/pin or some shit, d you what it is???//

Please pm me the pics I'm extremely interested

Send pics. And its not possible for me now because of after-braces treatment

Send pics for proof. I have similar results but it may be due to late puberty.

let me see show pics

Do you need to bite down for this mewing shit? My tongue was always on the roof but I never bit down to have a better jawline :rolleyes:

Do you need to bite down for this mewing shit? My tongue was always on the roof but I never bit down to have a better jawline :rolleyes:

What do you mean bite down?
I have my teeth together but I have my jaw relaxed

What do you mean bite down?
I have my teeth together but I have my jaw relaxed
My teeths aren‘t 'together‘ unless I eat something. Is that bad?

My teeths aren‘t 'together‘ unless I eat something. Is that bad?
I am not aware of what is good and bad. I am following mew's advice.
He said when teeth are not together, your jaw and teeth change shape and adapt to that. That's why we feel akward when we change our oral posture but after a while we get used to it because our face slowly adats.