Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Metzitza

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Metzitza

How do we talk about anything else when this is what Jews have done for two thousand years as soon as they engineered the execution of Jebus?

This is how life begins for many kike males. It was over before it began.

How they actually came up with this idea back then.. gross, eugh, just how

How they actually came up with this idea back then.. gross, eugh, just how
In fairness to the Jews of old, I can find no historical evidence that Metzitza existed prior to the publication of the Gemara of 300 AD. This doesn't seem like something that Joseph would've done to Jesus, or Moses to Gershom, or Abraham to Isaac.

The alteration of the mila (a horizontal cut removing the preputial ring at the tip - only the akroposthion - much less flesh than now) via adding the steps of priya (uncovering the glans by ripping the posthe away) and circumcision (cutting the posthe from below the glans) slicing the epithelium/HaPriya with sharpened fingernails (don' know name for this step) and finally Metzitza (sucking the baby's penis via the mohel's mouth) seems to have happened in the decades/centuries following the Pharisees engineering the assassination of Jesus in Rome.

They might've been planning this a long time and begun doing it in secret long before, I'll admit that. There's just no written evidence of it prior to 300 AD when the first known version of the Gemara was published. The Pharisees (prior to becoming Rabbanites, 99% of modern Jewry) insisted this "oral torah" they codified had been passed down orally (spoken) for a long time. They say all the way back to what god told Moses but yeah I'm skeptical god told moses "you all need to start sucking dick". That seems like something god would've told Abraham if it was so important.

The amplification of mila (removing sextuple the flesh) my guess began amongst some of the Pharisees in Greek times but didn't get codified until Roman times and it probably took them time to solidify control and spread it amongst the Jewish population. There were wars fought between Jews during this times - read about the Judean Civil War that lasted 6 years from 93 BC to 87 BC.

Alexander Jannaeus basically was trying to defend the Sadducee minority from the Pharisees. He had a brief victory but his queen Salome betrayed him (her brother Simeon was a Pharisee leader) and led as soft coup until the Pharisees were in control by 80 BC.

Pharisees hated Hellenization (co-operating with the Greeks - learning their language, debating philosophy competing in sports, etc) and how some jews would wear a kynodesme to fit in. The original mila left plenty of flesh behind (enough to cover the sides of the penis glans - it only removed the ring tethering it at the tip which had a phimosis risk if you didn't fap) which the kynodesme could attach to.

I believe the Pharisees created the Gemara doctrines as a response to Greeks - they began removing extra flesh so there was nothing for the kynodesme to attach to. This prevented pulling the foreskin overtop the penis and creating the traction needed for foreskin restoration.

Of course -by pure coincidence- the removal of extra flesh caused extra bleeding, and mohels began thinking "hey maybe we should put that bleeding dick in our mouth to make it feel better". So there might have been some ulterior motives at work in the Gemara besides purely "fuck those kynodesmes and jews playing sports". It's hard to know which was the prevalent attitude, but clearly what mohels of either motive had in common was at least an apathy towards inflicting extra pain for babies and violating their free will to revert circumcision as an adult.

The mila preached by god to Abraham and Moses before the Hebrews became Pharisees (and eventually Rabbinists) was a mostly reversible one - you couldn't regrow the preputial ring but there was plenty of flesh left over to attach kynodesme and regrow your foreskin. God never preached the extreme thing we see in modern times which is so difficult to regrow flesh.

In fairness to the Jews of old, I can find no historical evidence that Metzitza existed prior to the publication of the Gemara of 300 AD. This doesn't seem like something that Joseph would've done to Jesus, or Moses to Gershom, or Abraham to Isaac.

The alteration of the mila (a horizontal cut removing the preputial ring at the tip - only the akroposthion - much less flesh than now) via adding the steps of priya (uncovering the glans by ripping the posthe away) and circumcision (cutting the posthe from below the glans) slicing the epithelium/HaPriya with sharpened fingernails (don' know name for this step) and finally Metzitza (sucking the baby's penis via the mohel's mouth) seems to have happened in the decades/centuries following the Pharisees engineering the assassination of Jesus in Rome.

They might've been planning this a long time and begun doing it in secret long before, I'll admit that. There's just no written evidence of it prior to 300 AD when the first known version of the Gemara was published. The Pharisees (prior to becoming Rabbanites, 99% of modern Jewry) insisted this "oral torah" they codified had been passed down orally (spoken) for a long time. They say all the way back to what god told Moses but yeah I'm skeptical god told moses "you all need to start sucking dick". That seems like something god would've told Abraham if it was so important.

The amplification of mila (removing sextuple the flesh) my guess began amongst some of the Pharisees in Greek times but didn't get codified until Roman times and it probably took them time to solidify control and spread it amongst the Jewish population. There were wars fought between Jews during this times - read about the Judean Civil War that lasted 6 years from 93 BC to 87 BC.

Alexander Jannaeus basically was trying to defend the Sadducee minority from the Pharisees. He had a brief victory but his queen Salome betrayed him (her brother Simeon was a Pharisee leader) and led as soft coup until the Pharisees were in control by 80 BC.

Pharisees hated Hellenization (co-operating with the Greeks - learning their language, debating philosophy competing in sports, etc) and how some jews would wear a kynodesme to fit in. The original mila left plenty of flesh behind (enough to cover the sides of the penis glans - it only removed the ring tethering it at the tip which had a phimosis risk if you didn't fap) which the kynodesme could attach to.

I believe the Pharisees created the Gemara doctrines as a response to Greeks - they began removing extra flesh so there was nothing for the kynodesme to attach to. This prevented pulling the foreskin overtop the penis and creating the traction needed for foreskin restoration.

Of course -by pure coincidence- the removal of extra flesh caused extra bleeding, and mohels began thinking "hey maybe we should put that bleeding dick in our mouth to make it feel better". So there might have been some ulterior motives at work in the Gemara besides purely "fuck those kynodesmes and jews playing sports". It's hard to know which was the prevalent attitude, but clearly what mohels of either motive had in common was at least an apathy towards inflicting extra pain for babies and violating their free will to revert circumcision as an adult.

The mila preached by god to Abraham and Moses before the Hebrews became Pharisees (and eventually Rabbinists) was a mostly reversible one - you couldn't regrow the preputial ring but there was plenty of flesh left over to attach kynodesme and regrow your foreskin. God never preached the extreme thing we see in modern times which is so difficult to regrow flesh.
holy shit you are knowledgeable of that

holy shit you are knowledgeable of that
Barely I just learned some of that shit right now reading up on Wikipedia, there's a hell of a lot I don't know about the Saducee v. Pharisee wars tbh

Learnt something new today, interesting