Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Metropolitan cities = 9th circle of hell for Incels

Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
No place worse to be for Incels. Even average men struggle heavily here. LOL if you're an Incel and live in NYC, LA, London ect...

I live in the Greater NYC area

What would be a good location for an incel?

I live in NYC, and the only guys I ever see in relationships are chads, everyone else is just a wageslave.

Yep I live in a large city too, being ugly is hellish all the men that get laid here are 7+/10 as well.

Meh, everywhere’s the same for incels. At least in large cities you can hide away in an apartment and LDAR in peace. Small towns always have nosy fuckers poking around.

Morf12 said:
No place worse to be for Incels. Even average men struggle heavily here. LOL if you're an Incel and live in NYC, LA, London ect...

Or just first world countries m8.

MayorOfKekville said:
hide away in an apartment 

LOL. More like hear all the sluts get banged next door 24/7.

It's funny because TRP types say you can get laid the easiest in places like NYC. Drunk club pussy and anonymity I'm guessing.
A 4 incel, looksmax to 5, get her drunk so you're a 7 or 8, then get a rape charge the next morning even though she was drunk saying "faaaackkk me Chaddddd". "Officer I thought he was Chad, he seemed like Chad".

Saw so many subhumas with gfs in NYC, even when clubbing the standard of guy was really bad. London on the other hand..... stay the fuck away from London. Turbo Chad on every street corner in the rich areas and clubs

It's easier to lay low there, tho. I mean, cities and villages both have there good and bad sides, I guess, but ... what is good in big cities is that it's easier to "lay low" ... in villages people know each other and they want to get to know you and want to know what the fuck is wrong with you etc. In the big city people might simply ignore you and you can enjoy more anonymity which can be a good thing.

NYC here. It's torture.

all big cities are hell for us. practically anywhere is

I live in a really tiny city and its not much better here.  :cry:

London is basically Incelopolis.

Whatever appeal small rural communities had was destroyed by the advent of online dating and especially Tinder.

In the old days you only had to compete with the village and the surrounding villages, so maybe like 200-400 men in your age group trying to score the 200-400 girls who were as old as them. Now, any woman can go online and get the BEST looking man IN THE ENTIRE STATE. This is exacerbated by the complete dissolution of patriarchal traditionalism, there are literally 0 repercussions now.

scoliosiscel said:
Whatever appeal small rural communities had was destroyed by the advent of online dating and especially Tinder.

In the old days you only had to compete with the village and the surrounding villages, so maybe like 200-400 men in your age group trying to score the 200-400 girls who were as old as them. Now, any woman can go online and get the BEST looking man IN THE ENTIRE STATE. This is exacerbated by the complete dissolution of patriarchal traditionalism, there are literally 0 repercussions now.
Lmao evolacel. I hear ya. He actually went from "more right than NS" to "blaclpill let this shithole burn it was over before it started."

Then again, so was heidegger in his black notebooks, or we should call them the black pill notebooks

Red Shambhala said:
It's easier to lay low there, tho. I mean, cities and villages both have there good and bad sides, I guess, but ... what is good in big cities is that it's easier to "lay low" ... in villages people know each other and they want to get to know you and want to know what the fuck is wrong with you etc. In the big city people might simply ignore you and you can enjoy more anonymity which can be a good thing.

I mean if you live in one of these "villages" in red states you can probably just shoot the guys who walk on your property on sight. I know I would. That would send a message to the rest of the normies around the villages. BTFO Normies.

The problem is the gender ratio. Rural areas have more men than women. I have seen stats that say large cities have more women than men. On the other hand, there are far more chads and rich men in urban places. so you are fucked either way. LOL!!

incel scum said:
The problem is the gender ratio. Rural areas have more men than women. I have seen stats that say large cities have more women than men. On the other hand, there are far more chads and rich men in urban places. so you are fucked either way. LOL!!

When I went to college in a big city the ratio was 60-40 in favor of women. Unbelievable.

Morf12 said:

One day I'll move out to some Rural area and try to find a wife, it'll probably be easier since girls there are more conservative.

I live in a large city and even Chad-lites struggle at my school. They all go for scrawny, tanned twinks here.