Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Metro serie

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
both the book and the games are pretty good

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro_2033

nausea said:

Nice, I've been looking for a Russian book to read, thanks!

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taJGp713EG0[/video]

@Sergeantincel

looks brown gray and boring

I loved these games

Indari said:
looks brown gray and boring
try it if you can

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I loved these games
me too especially metro 2033, did you read the book?

nausea said:

These were good games, but Stalker is an even better series imo. It has CHEEKI BREEKI

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC2egrdAVYs[/video]

acidburn10 said:
These were good games, but Stalker is an even better series imo
yes stalker call of pripyaty is good, it has openworld but metro is imo much superior

@ATOMIC_FACE_PLUGG

the reich

maxresdefault.jpg

the commies

2013-05-12_00010.jpg

the best character

Metro_Ulman.png

one of the best chapters

metro-2033-1.jpg

nausea said:
@Juxtaposition6
Played Metro Last Light, fps was unusually low even lower than just cause 3 on a small window and everything set to low but other than that, it was an okay game, not bad but nothing that caught my attention that much, try Fallout 3 if you're into that post apocalyptic theme, great game but New Vegas beats it in almost everything.

Juxtaposition6 said:
try Fallout 3 if you're into that post apocalyptic theme, great game but New Vegas beats it in almost everything.
yes fallout 3 very good, I played it to oblivion ( SUPER DUPER MART )

new vegas: not played, why people says it's better than 3? it looks the same

nausea said:

New vegas has multiple factions which you can choose from, you choosing to ally yourself with whichever one you choose influences the ending and the events of the game, also, new vegas has much more content in general(weapons, quests, perks, locations etc), in comparison, fallout 3 feels dull and two dimentional because there are not only 2 factions in the game but you can't choose which one you want to become an ally to, keep in mind that in new vegas, each faction has different sets of quests to complete, they revolve around a shared strategic goal between the opposing factions; taking over hoover dam, you can, along the way, choose to kill, eradicate or attempt to make peace with the other factions, that's the difference between FNV and the third game, keep in mind that new vegas doesn't have a huge destroyed city to explore like in three but makes up for it by being a more immersive game with more content centered towards both gameplay and questing.
The game gives you the freedom to ally yourself or become an enemy to any faction you want so you actions have a great impact on the ending of the game and how you chose to play it.

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
New vegas has multiple factions which you can choose from, you choosing to ally yourself with whichever one you choose influences the ending and the events of the game, also, new vegas has much more content in general(weapons, quests, perks, locations etc), in comparison, fallout 3 feels dull and two dimentional because there are not only 2 factions in the game but you can't choose which one you want to become an ally to, keep in mind that in new vegas, each faction has different sets of quests to complete, they revolve around a shared strategic goal between the opposing factions; taking over hoover dam, you can, along the way, choose to kill, eradicate or attempt to make peace with the other factions, that's the difference between FNV and the third game, keep in mind that new vegas doesn't have a huge destroyed city to explore like in three but makes up for it by being a more immersive game with more content centered towards both gameplay and questing.
The game gives you the freedom to ally yourself or become an enemy to any faction you want so you actions have a great impact on the ending of the game and how you chose to play it.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
this post made me want to reconsider my position about new vegas

my actual position BEFORE reading your post: I enjoyed fallout3 very much, didn't buy any expansion though;nv seems more of the same
consider that f3 has been my first and only falloutserie game

nausea said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
this post made me want to reconsider my position about new vegas

my actual position BEFORE reading your post: I enjoyed fallout3 very much, didn't buy any expansion though;nv seems more of the same
consider that f3 has been my first and only falloutserie game
I played fallout 2 at first, it was a very tough oldschool rpg in every sense of the world, i had fun with it, i played fallout 3 next, it was mindblowing then i played new vegas, got bored at first because the tutorial/beginning of the game is somewhat boring, but after a while, i had a blast playing it, doing the quests, exploring the wasteland etc, it gets really good once you get get rid of that pesky single-shotgun and get some nice starting weapons, you then arrive in the main city hub and can start to do quest there or choose to explore the wasteland, go at your own pace and avoid the I-15 stretch until further leveling up though, it's filled to the brim with deathclaws.
Great game good time to be had.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Great game good time to be had.
will reconsider my position, let's see.........
ah fuck !!! no money atm eh

nausea said:
will reconsider my position, let's see.........
ah fuck !!! no money atm eh
If you're gonna get it, i recommend getting it with all its dlcs on sale.

Juxtaposition6 said:
I only bought things on sale, with the exception of niche softwarehouses that makes serious games

nausea said:
I only bought things on sale, with the exception of niche softwarehouses that makes serious games
Same, I buy all of my games on sale, good value to be saved when being patient.

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
Same, I buy all of my games on sale, good value to be saved when being patient.
good affairs )))
check also gamersgate and gog

nausea said:
good affairs )))
check also gamersgate and gog
Unfortunately i can't because of the protectionist policies here in tunisia, so if i want to add money to steam i have to buy a steam gift card and so on.
The currency is inconvertible so using a credit card to add money is impossible.

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
ahhhhhhh Tunisi? or some other city\town?
we close...
yep, you live in sicily?
complex answer for complex question my brother )))

anyway, this fucking issue you have with steam is truly strange, can you contact their support to solve it?

nausea said:

anyway, this fucking issue you have with steam is truly strange, can you contact their support to solve it?
The tunisian gouvernment is barring the national bank from converting TND to USD and steam wouldn't just make a store that specifically uses TND because they'd lose profit that way and wouldn't do it so i can't use a credit card to add money to steam and have to buy steam gift cards to be able to add money to my account, official gift cards that have codes you redeem to get money into your account.

Juxtaposition6 said:
nausea said:
The tunisian gouvernment is barring the national bank from converting TND to USD and steam wouldn't just make a store that specifically uses TND because they'd lose profit that way and wouldn't do it so i can't use a credit card to add money to steam and have to buy steam gift cards to be able to add money to my account, official gift cards that have codes you redeem to get money into your account.
you cannot go to some terminal service to charge your creditcard?

nausea said:
you cannot go to some terminal service to charge your creditcard?
Not really, to add money to steam you need a credit card tied to your bank account that has money on it, in normal circumstances, i put my credit card informations to steam and i convert(the bank does this) a sum of money i have in my bank account into USD for me to use in steam, with protectionism, i can put my credit card informations to steam but i can't convert the money i have in my account to USD for use in steam because the gouvernment decrees that TND is inconvertible so the bank can't convert it to USD and therefore i can't add money to steam.

Juxtaposition6 said:
the gouvernment decrees that TND is inconvertible
ah

well, it's a chore then

nausea said:
ah

well, it's a chore then
It is, but nothing can be done about it unless the president steps up.
In the meantime, i have to add money to steam by means of vouchers and gift cards.

another powerful chapter

metro_last_light_35.jpg

nothing more satisfying than being near death and these flames come to the rescue

bumped because masterpiece book and game

and the last img does not work anymore

One of the best post apocalyptic series to be honest. Both books and games are good.

I was playing one of these, but my gas mask filter ran out and I couldn't continue through the game

demonanus said:
One of the best post apocalyptic series to be honest. Both books and games are good.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I was playing one of these, but my gas mask filter ran out and I couldn't continue through the game
ah yea lol