Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Metro exodus is so cucked and broken

Runt171

Runt171

Wizard
★★
Im playing through it for the first time Right now and this game is so fucked
The voice acting and dialogue is so bad and the game is genuinely broken It barely even works have the time

Its disappointing to see because I liked the metro games when I was a kid
Gaming is fucking ruined now none of these fucking cucks that make these games care anymore
Is it really that hard to make a game that actually fucking works Especially when you have a decent budget behind you after already making 2 successful games
All these fucking assholes care about anymore is money they used to genuinely be passionate about creating something
And like most fucking games these days They keep adding cringy shit into the game like strong female characters

They added some strong independent gook bitch that Im supposed to care about for some reason
Shes in maybe 3 parts of the game and has barely any character at all

Theres one charecter in the game who owns his own raider group and has alot of slaves with his own haram he invites you into his base to make a deal with him while you are trying to steal oil for his train

On the way you see slaves being abused and then this happens

I swear in any sort of media now when they have some evil characters they just make them misogynistic

Another problem we have with all media now is that the male main characters must always be a chad
Like we saw in that shitty wolverine film recently (didn’t watch that shit)
They made a joke mocking the original wolverine who Is 5’3 Since the actor who plays him in the films is 6’3

View: https://youtu.be/YZybkbUVMqM?si=19vcwLZ2BXDhJ13y

“Short king isn’t an insult bro”
That laughing in the background is brutal :feelskek:

B9CA1D57 E4CA 4840 A651 960785517130

In the books artyom Is meant to be 5’7
And probably average looking since im guessing the author was just trying to portray him as being like any other russian guy

but from what I can tell in game He is probably 6 foot since he seems taller then most of the other characters he’s definitely atleast 5’10 which is taller then he should be and A few women in the game have called him pretty boy So far

So He’s now an above average tall guy instead of an average looking russian

View: https://youtu.be/GOLR7lOMkNw?si=5fwk_jMIlqLeS42t

When you get to the leader he is this sub 5 looking guy and he makes an offer to you that you can have the oil If you give him the gook girl
Idk if he wanted to kill her or add her to his haram
Idgaf honestly
I was actually kind of excited after hearing him say this since there is sort of a karma system in the game that leads to the good or bad ending

I thought I would be able to sell this bitch into slavery
Maybe at the cost of getting the bad ending but It would have been fun to do
And I dont like this character either

I guess it was stupid of me to think that
I should have known that in a modern game they wouldn’t do something based like that

this bitch had to swoop out of nowhere and ruin everything

I bet the soyfaggots they target with this shit were hyped when this happened but I was annoyed
They tried making everything about this character so you would hate him but I genuinely liked him more then most other characters Ive seen in the game especially the girl he wanted he seemed like a based character

They end up killing him with literally the least satisfying headshot Ive ever seen and Of course it has to be artyoms wife that does it
and then this simp asian guy decides that he’s going to abandon all his friends he’s known for years to white knight for this gook girl he literally met a day ago and help her with her revolution

And he probably wont even get pussy from it either:feelskek:

Jesus fucking christ

There was another guy they did something similar with this oofy doofy