Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Metric mogs Imperial trash into oblivion

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
JFL if you aren't using metric.

Even if you are a USAcel you should still use it. Its much better than imperial shit trash.

Doesn't even need to be explained. Just move the decimal point theory.

I don't luke the Empire!

huh yeah I guess

who cares tbh we're still incels

I used to use the metric system then I started using the superior imperial system when I moved to america. Fahrenheit is very superior, inches and feet are beautiful.

I used to use the metric system then I started using the superior imperial system when I moved to america. Fahrenheit is very superior, inches and feet are beautiful.
tbh

Fahrenheit is the only good thing about imperial tbh. Everything else about it is dogshit though

Fahrenheit is the only good thing about imperial tbh. Everything else about it is dogshit though
based fahrenheit bro. Also everyone uses imperial system online therefore it's superior

:lul:
I don't understand how to use Fahrenheit properly ngl
And anyway, the rest of the imperial system is good for colloquial speech and approximations since they're based off of the lengths of human body parts (foot is a foot, inch is a thumb, yard is your arm etc.) which everyone has and can easily visualize. Yeah obviously for scientific measurements the metric system is superior , but those are just a small minority of people doing that stuff nglnglngl

cope. imperial ftw. USA NUMBA 1 :feelsLSD:

Decimal is based

3.5 inches

Metric has logic

cope, chads use imperial system
hear how it sounds, imperial vs metric
imperial = system used by empire, empires are cool
metric doesn't mean anything, it sounds very gay

We still won't get pussy man