Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Methcel

babygengar

babygengar

Greycel
I want to stay a incel I have meth to cope with not having a bitch and I would not trade anything for it I’ll put a pipe a lighter and pookie and some Gatorade over a bitch 365 7 days a week wtf do you use to cope?

JoinedMar 24, 2024Posts1

Strong first post grAY

Meth? Get the fuck outta here you breaking bad fed, Also fix your teeth!

How many times do you shoot up a day?

I don’t shoot it up I just smoke needles are for junkies
Ok, how many smokes per day? Don't really see how smoking it makes you any less of a junkie

How many times do you shoot up a day?
I smoke 2 times a day especially when I go out and see people ie couples it helps with my agoraphobia and my low level autistim

Ok, how many smokes per day? Don't really see how smoking it makes you any less of a junkie
I wake up about 630 every morning pack a bowl in my pookie finish the bowl clean the house go outside for a monster if I don’t have any in my fridge if it’s not a work day I just stay at home around 12 I’ll smoke a little bit of my bowl that I just packed then I am good for the day

I wish I could start with drugs. I knew people who used lsd alot. Never took it tho :feelsree:

I wish I could start with drugs. I knew people who used lsd alot. Never took it tho :feelsree:
Yeah I use l have used lsd when I needed to push through a psychological wall especially after a rejection