Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media METAL MUSIC

The Darkcel

The Darkcel

Life Sucks and Then You Die
-
Post your favorite metal-related songs here. Guess I'll start first.

BEST of BURZUM / VARG:

Varg's early shit was amazing. Shit puts you in a trance almost.
His music in general is all pretty good. But I do appreciate some of his newer music as well as his older. Unlike most people who only like his really old stuff I like his more recent ambient sounding music. He is one of the very few musicians that went from metal music to ambient to metal music to ambient again in a disography. That he has it's all really good and unique in its own way. I also agree with his or at least most of his philosophy.
View: https://youtu.be/qi_n9wNSwtU?si=PZqBXlYzkYRHdHcB

His music in general is all pretty good. But I do appreciate some of his newer music as well as his older. Unlike most people who only like his really old stuff I like his more recent ambient sounding music. He is one of the very few musicians that went from metal music to ambient to metal music to ambient again in a disography. That he has it's all really good and unique in its own way. I also agree with his or at least most of his philosophy.
View: https://youtu.be/qi_n9wNSwtU?si=PZqBXlYzkYRHdHcB

I enjoyed quite a bit of his more neo-folk shit he did when he was in prison, since he wasn't allowed an electric guitar and such. Very talented man for what he was able to give us for a couple of albums before returning back to metal for a little while (like you said).

Metal is based:

5e2Br qB4GQDm2141yKRmcESIkcMgCjAJVQxubb Vh4 2

y'all gay here or somthing?

too lazy to post YouTube link

Megadeth Rust in Peace
Metallica And Justice for All

My two favorite albums of all time

5cf118b2 f27e 4fed 8700 a568d54b43cd

Attachments

• b18f5161-2c18-454a-ae2e-2b6bcae0f30e.jpeg
    b18f5161-2c18-454a-ae2e-2b6bcae0f30e.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
while this meme might be true, what's not listed is that its listeners are insufferable cunts who are socially inept and/or petulant imbeciles.
Imagine blaming someone for being socially inept on an incel site?