Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News META laying off another 13%.

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
:feelsEhh:
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

meta just annouced they gonna lay off another 13% to match last year's layoff of 13%.

:feelsmage:
:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

:feelsokman:
:feelsokman: :feelsokman:

tech cucks and the useless foids gonna seethe :society:
:society: :society: :society: :society:

it's only beginning. :feelsaww:

they'll live off of unemployment for a while and then get another job. not like their lives are ruined. if u aren't complete garbage at your job it's easy to find another one in tech

and since meta hired them I assume they are pretty good

Last edited:
if u know the (((plan))) this isnt a good sign

Something I was saying is considering all the liberal cucks have already written the software code.. why do these tech companies have to keep paying them big salaries.

Something I was saying is considering all the liberal cucks have already written the software code.. why do these tech companies have to keep paying them big salaries.
money was too easy at 0% interest rate.

because they have to maintain the code, update it, make new software

It's probably "more women in tech" types who are being fired aka the ones who sat around drinking coffee and playing in the ballpit most of the time whilst working on some token PR project.

code needs maintenance. fucking trash falls apart far more easily than it should

Does anyone even use facebook anymore? I don't think facebook dying is a good indicator of the tech industry.

hope they lay off more

code needs maintenance. fucking trash falls apart far more easily than it should
Refactoring and maintenance are jobs given to the truest of codecels. Forget about making something new and interesting

Refactoring and maintenance are jobs given to the truest of codecels. Forget about making something new and interesting
yup more time is spent refactoring than building for most code slaves. Honestly if tech doesn't recover within 3 years and I don't make it to FAANG. Gonna go lawywer Maxx or business Maxx.

yup more time is spent refactoring than building for most code slaves. Honestly if tech doesn't recover within 3 years and I don't make it to FAANG. Gonna go lawywer Maxx or business Maxx.
I don't really get your fixation with working in FAANG, like i know it pays stupidingly good. But would it not be better to have a stress free, less worked hours and making 6 figures type of job?

That's what i pursue tbh, i want to do other things. Coding is just a mean to an end, that end is home-office, mental work, good pay and if possible 4 day work week or part time work.

Unless you really love a rich lifestlye, but it varies from person to person so i hope you get what you want.

You could also try to make your own product, but it's hard to get creative nowadays

I don't really get your fixation with working in FAANG, like i know it pays stupidingly good. But would it not be better to have a stress free, less worked hours and making 6 figures type of job?

That's what i pursue tbh, i want to do other things. Coding is just a mean to an end, that end is home-office, mental work, good pay and if possible 4 day work week or part time work.

Unless you really love a rich lifestlye, but it varies from person to person so i hope you get what you want.

You could also try to make your own product, but it's hard to get creative nowadays
free time is pointless for me. All I want is money and status. I don't get fun from anything but seeing my back account increase. Without getting more money and status, my life will have been worth nothing.

free time is pointless for me. All I want is money and status. I don't get fun from anything but seeing my back account increase. Without getting more money and status, my life will have been worth nothing.
I see, if that's the case then being in FAANG it's really something to pursue. But i doubt that will grant you that much status, you'll be another one of the 100000 code monkeys out there. Maybe being an entrepreneur will grant you more status, but it's a good start as you'll need a ton of money for that also.

Thing I have been thinking for tech is maybe the low hanging fruit has already been gotten. Like Facebook was spending huge money developing what they hoped would be the next killer apps beyond Facebook, with the Metaverse and Virtual Reality. Now those are looking like those aren't going to happen in the near future.

And the Facebook code is already written. I agree they need to keep some truecels their best programmers for maintenance and new apps that come out.

That bunch of woke San Fran cucks have had it coming.

Metaverse and Virtual Reality
Where they fucked up is thinking anyone was going to use that ball pit app. Nobody was going to fall for the corporate friendly hugbox with no legs and lazy graphics. Facebook kills everything they touch because their bread is to sell your data which means FB sign in for everything and with that their PC rules. What is also dumb is thinking grandma is going to buy a VR headset for FB, so they set it up for the lowest common denominator which limits it.

Anyone that would invest that much money or time into a platform wants tits right in his face, all the girls to be half naked and also have conversation/interaction with these AI girls. Also for the graphics to be top notch.
C 2B 01