Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Met my foid cousin, got Blackpilled

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Luminary
★★★★★
72d 21h 28m
My family visited my relatives, of course i didn't want to, but they dragged me along, met foid cousin, i don't interact as usual, but she starts a conversation and asks me what books i read or movies i watch. then she tells me she is obsessed with serial killers and murderers like ted bundy. her exact words. she says she is interested to know their psychology. i told her she will herself go to a serial killer if she saw one. We all know what she is actually interested in.
and she also tells me that she likes a terrorist head because of his ideology or some shit.
I was not surprised to say the least
she also says she has no friends. i told her its her choise. meanwhile her
instagram and facebook has thousands of likes and simps.

her existense mogs me to oblivion. the validation and priviledges she has disgusts me.

Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
30d 21h 7m
nobody is interested in my psychology because I'm ugly :feelsbadman:

Rhaast

Rhaast

Incel but not virgin.
★★★★★
49d 3h 42m
Personalitypilled again, time for all of us to serial killermaxxx to ascend :feelskek:

Dregster

Dregster

VillagerSlayerMaxxing
★★★★★
304d 18h 53m
My family visited my relatives, of course i didn't want to, but they dragged me along, met foid cousin, i don't interact as usual, but she starts a conversation and asks me what books i read or movies i watch. then she tells me she is obsessed with serial killers and murderers like ted bundy. her exact words. she says she is interested to know their psychology. i told her she will herself go to a serial killer if she saw one. We all know what she is actually interested in.
and she also tells me that she likes a terrorist head because of his ideology or some shit.
I was not surprised to say the least

her existense mogs me to oblivion. the validation and priviledges she has disgusts me.
Meme Gender :feelshaha:

Even when you dont care, the blackpill is there to remind you that they're all the same :foidSoy:

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
186d 5h 45m
I remember my foid cousin showing me this movie about Chad falling in love with foids.

Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

-
30d 21h 7m
Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

-
30d 21h 7m
Idk, he was in a relationship but wanted to date some random becky instead (fanfiction basically)
why is that bad? more stacies for me

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★
65d 2h 52m
Attractive serial killer = misunderstood hooman being who was probably abused as a child and is need of help, compassion, and understanding.
Unattractive serial killer = creepy, evil scum who should get the electric chair.

S

sarpedjsrhinogenio

wish i was never born tbh
★★★★★
4d 9h 42m
to be a ugly dude i know exactly what it feels like

I

imanuglysob

Veteran
18d 7h 13m
holes love violent men

Leorio

Leorio

Recruit
★★★
15d 2h 31m
She loves Chad serial killer.

Orca

Orca

Banned
-
63d 14h 2m
Ask her about ER

Jogador Qualquer

Jogador Qualquer

incel waifuism
5h 29m
Minha família visitou meus parentes, claro que eu não queria, mas eles me arrastaram, conheceram minha prima, não interajo como de costume, mas ela começa uma conversa e me pergunta quais livros eu leio ou filmes que assisto. então ela me diz que é obcecada por serial killers e assassinos como Ted Bundy . suas palavras exatas. ela diz que está interessada em conhecer a psicologia deles. Eu disse a ela que ela mesma iria a um serial killer se ela visse um. Todos nós sabemos no que ela está realmente interessada.
e ela também me diz que gosta de um terrorista por causa de sua ideologia ou algo assim.
Eu não estava surpreso para dizer o mínimo
ela também diz que não tem amigos. Eu disse a ela que era sua escolha. enquanto isso ela
instagram e facebook tem milhares de curtidas e simps.

seu existense me mogs ao esquecimento. a validação e os privilégios que ela tem me enojam.
in the part where she says she has no friends, she is in a cope, this one is a criminal's wife!

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
2d 18h 48m
then she tells me she is obsessed with serial killers and murderers like ted bundy.

"I'm not like the other girls teehee"

Females will NEVER grasp the concept of loneliness. They say this hoping to gain sympathy from guys expect a response like, "awh, poor you... lemme give you attention and cashapp you $500 just cus"

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
44d 17h 4m
"I'm not like the other girls teehee"

Females will NEVER grasp the concept of loneliness. They say this hoping to gain sympathy from guys expect a response like, "awh, poor you... lemme give you attention and cashapp you $500 just cus"
Hypocritic gEnD:foidSoy:r

Bakedcrystal

Bakedcrystal

Recruit
★★
1d 8h 15m
what is up with foids being obsessed with serial killers?? I swear I would overhear women talking about their favorite serial killers all the time in high school like they’re fucking basketball players or something.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
248d 7h 53m
titans9595

titans9595

Banned
-
11h 28m
Serial killer chads lol

Wizard32

Wizard32

Daedric Prince of Madness disguised as an incel
★★★★★
74d 10h 6m
she starts a conversation and asks me what books i read or movies i watch
then she tells me she is obsessed with serial killers and murderers like ted bundy
her exact words. she says she is interested to know their psychology.
i told her she will herself go to a serial killer if she saw one
what do you mean by "go to" ?

We all know what she is actually interested in.
which terrorist? what ideology?