Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Met an incel today

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
I had met this guy before & he had gone to school with me but I hadn’t spoken to him in 1 year. But today I saw him before class & I could immediately tell this guy is still incel. Because he had a full acne face & still wasn’t socially on the same level as normies. Infact he had come to talk to me 1 year ago & once he left the normies at my table said he sounded awkward. That is an incel trait right there.

But anyway I spoke to him & he sounded like he was fucking depressed & burnt out. Since I could tell this guy is incel I added him on discord. This is a surprise because 90% of people from high school have fucked so I assume most people are sexhavers.

he might have a account here, never know

Hard to say whos a sexhaver or who isnt. Obviously all the girls - like we had a relationship debate in that one class and a girl i would have NEVER expected to be a sexhaver was in fact a sexhaver. Dudes are just that damn desperate.

Then obviously all the Sub5 guys are depressed and lost, most go to therapy and have openly admitted so lol, but then again im not entirely sure, its basically like you said: incel vibes but you never truely know.

And then these fucking normies sometimes i think these guys couldn't ever get a girlfriend - and in fact theres quite a few guys who did not and are in their 20s never a relationship, most guys got fucked by Corona tho.

Hard to say whos a sexhaver or who isnt. Obviously all the girls - like we had a relationship debate in that one class and a girl i would have NEVER expected to be a sexhaver was in fact a sexhaver. Dudes are just that damn desperate.

Then obviously all the Sub5 guys are depressed and lost, most go to therapy and have openly admitted so lol, but then again im not entirely sure, its basically like you said: incel vibes but you never truely know.

And then these fucking normies sometimes i think these guys couldn't ever get a girlfriend - and in fact theres quite a few guys who did not and are in their 20s never a relationship, most guys got fucked by Corona tho.
tbh